curiosity killed the cat, pansy parkinson

TITLE: curiosity killed the catFANDOM: harry potter TIMELINE: hbp to dh *LOVE INTEREST: pansy parkinsonOC: imogen bulstrodeFACECLAIMS: molly ringwald & shannon purserSTATUS: available

FANDOM: harry potter
TIMELINE: hbp to dh *
LOVE INTEREST: pansy parkinson
OC: imogen bulstrode
FACECLAIMS: molly ringwald & shannon purser
STATUS: available

QUOTE: And didn't they say that, although curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought the beast back?
STEPHEN KING, FOUR PAST MIDNIGHT

     THEY MIGHT BE TWINS, but the Bulstrode sisters could not be any more of polar opposites (...depending on who you ask). Millicent liked to think they were one and the same, but Imogen would absolutely wretch at the thought. She honestly didn't know how Millicent got sorted into Slytherin with her. Imogen was everything a Slytherin embodied: ambition, determination, intelligent.

     And Millicent was...none of that. In their first year, she leeched off of Imogen's status and popularity to became something other than "the other Bulstrode sister," yet failed time and time again. In their second year, Millicent changed. She had gone through a growth spurt and now outsized her peers, enough so that she could use her size to her advantage. Millicent became a brute and a bully, finally gaining a reputation of her own; however, not exactly the original one she sought after.

     Millicent butted her way into Imogen's friend group in their third year, much to Imogen's distaste. Imogen was used to being the favorite, but over the course of the following school years, she felt her position was threatened—especially after Millicent not only got a spot on Professor Umbridge's Inquisitorial Squad, but also helped in catching and reprimanding none other than Harry Potter.

     Imogen desperately needed to step up her game, so when she heard that the Dark Lord assigned a special task to Draco Malfoy to prove his loyalty to the cause, Imogen had to volunteer to do the same. If she figured out the Vanishing Cabinet before Draco, she would not only get back into her family's good graces, but the Dark Lord's as well, and claim her rightful title as the favorite daughter once again.

NOTES:

• giving side hp characters the recognition they deserve 🖤

• molly ringwald is imogen & shannon is millicent. DONT CHANGE THESE!! they fit their characters too perfectly

• imogen is very, VERY sassy and borderline bitchy and rude. she's not a bully but she is very sarcastic to the point that her voice just has a permanent mean tone to it. literally, she's RARELY friendly, even w her "friends." this is her defense mechanism bc she's insecure

• millicent is a bully and hates hermione in particular since she thinks hermione is perfect and that's all millicent wants to be. the slytherin gang likes millicent bc they can tell her what to do/who to bother and she'll do it bc she's also desperate for approval