Saturday Fun

(Author's Note: I wanted to tell you that I'm getting tired of doing the spacing between the character's paragraphs. You know when only one character speaks per paragraph and if another character speaks then you have to change to a new paragraph. Also, I will be putting info about the character, I want it to flow better and this is the only way I could think of doing it. So don't bully me about writing wrong, okie, I addressed it already. This is going to be kind of a long one)

"WAKE UP" a female voice yells breaking my sleep. I stretch in bed. "Come on, visitation day for you" she says softly. My foster mother's golden hair fell on her shoulders perfectly, and her red dress, hugged every part of her pale body just right. "Come on, up!" she says with her sweet southern accent. I grimace, she is an amazing actor when it came to these things. She had a terrible personality under it all but I get out of bed and get dressed. I pull on a MCR t-shirt I bought and a baggy flannel. Then I put on my loose fitting blue jeans. I slowly put the clip Mr. Gray gave me into my hair and slap on some sunscreen, I stare at myself in the mirror. Without words I go to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "Ya got holes 'n your pants" she says patting my jeans, "And is that my bubby's flannel?"

I shrug, "Not anymore" and pick up the pancakes she made. I was thin and kind of average height. Only 5'3, typical 14 year old height "Promise me when I leave, you'll kill him" I joke but she frowns. 

"He is an amazin' man, and put on your hair up for cryin' out loud!" she says dramatically while serving him a plate of food. She winks and fakes putting in too much pepper, making me chuckle. "Now, he should be here any minute" she whispers with her southern accent. She gives the plate to my foster father and then puts on her high-heels. My greasy pig of a foster father with slick black hair gobbles down the food and I lose my appetite. So I get up, throw away my food, and wash my plate. She smiles at me and kisses my forehead, " You're such a sweet lil' girl bu' it jus' wasn' right for us, maybe he'll be right for you" I fake a smile and continue to wash my plate. The door bell rings. "Hi, Welcome 'n" she says opening the door. "She's jus' finishin' her chores"

"Thank you" he says, standing near the door. He wears a shirt that gave me 90's vibes and a straight cut pair of pants with a hole on his knee area. My foster mom walks toward me. He looked awkwardly at his feet and rocked gently. I place the dish on the drying rack.

"Ya done?" I nod and she leads me back. "Got your girl stuff" she whispers. I groan.

"Yes" I mumble embarrassed. I patted my side stomach to make sure my pads were still taped there. "Bye" I say walking closer to Mr. Gray.

"Ready?" he asks. I nod with a smile. He leads me to a bright red convertible with light brown leather seats. He has the hood down and the bright sun warmed the seats. I get in and put my seatbelt on. The warm seats makes me feel so comfy. "What do you think?" he asks me before starting the car. It had a nice soft purr.

"It's a beautiful car, must be expensive" I respond admiring the peacock carving in the leather. I let my hand glide over the lines and I look back to him, staring at me.

"Not really, I rebuilt most of it myself" he says, staring at me. He grips the wheel, clearly the car held some more significance. Anyone could see it. 

"Wow" I say speechless. I couldn't think of what to say. He seemed amazing.

"Well, let's get going" he responds flooring on the gas. We pick up speed going down the street. The wind wipes my face and my hair goes all over crazy but it is amazing. The wind feels so good going through my hair. The smile on my face was huge. "Go ahead, yell" he says over the wind as if he read my mind. I smiled even brighter.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I yell loudly, throwing my hands in the air. Other cars stared at us but I ignored them. For once I can feel the blood rush through my body. I feel happier than I've ever been. I started to laugh.