Sincerely, Conan

Conan's POV (YES I KNOW WE'RE FINALLY GETTING A POV FROM CONAN BUT DON'T GET USE TO IT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WILL BE A REGULAR THING OR A ONCE IN AWHILE THING)

When Robyn's school called me I was worried. She had said that she didn't feel so good mentally. I wonder if it was Jamie. When he didn't show up on time I was skeptical but gave him the benefit of the doubt but that may have been a bad idea. I tried to warn her but maybe I should have been more clear. I racked my brain for someone who could go pick her up. I remember giving Robyn a key in case she has to walk home so at least they can go to the house.

Everyone I know was either out of the country or working. There was one person I could call but if I did Ashley would never let me live it down. Reluctantly, in the name of Robyn's mental health, and five minutes left to enter the testing room I DMed Manu Rios.

'Hey, I know it's been a second since we've talked but I need a favor if you're not busy.' *Delivered*

I wait, staring at my phone, wondering if I should just ask him even before he sees it.

*Read* I let out a breath I had been holding.

'Sure what is it?'

'It's really important, I have to take a really important test and my daughter doesn't feel good. Can you pick her and her friend up as soon as you're able to for me?'

'Absolutely, I just finished shooting my scenes so I've got a few hours before I go back on set.'

'They go to Oxford academy. Go to the office and sign them out, their names are Robyn Fanwan and Ivy Woods. Robyn knows where our new house is. She has keys. Food in the fridge. I'll be home soon. Can't explain more. Gotta go. Can't have phones in the exam room. Thanks so much.'

'No problem, if I get called in early to set I'll take them with me but I doubt it'

I shoot Ivy's parents a text that my boyfriend- I blush when I use that to describe him but it's easier for him to win their trust that way- Manu Rios is picking her up early from school because Robyn's mental health isn't that great right now and she needs Ivy for support. They tell me they notified the school that he has permission to sign her out.

I rush into the exam room, placing my phone in the bucket and putting my stuff in a cubby. I grab a pencil from the holder, the test, and take a seat. "Get started," the professor told us. I hope Robyn hangs in there.