Tables Turned

As Leno awoke from a deep sleep after another long night of intense "work" he noticed the lady he had slept with was still there, usually they disappear in the middle of the night and make him question if anything he experienced was real for the first few minutes of the day. He thought about nudging her awake but she seemed really peaceful asleep so he left her to it.

She had a conventionally cute face, he had no idea what her name was but she sure as hell seemed to enjoy screaming his name. His cock tingled a little with excitement just thinking about her wet folds. She was something he needed to experience again, which was a rare thought for him nowadays.

He stared at the ceiling for a while as the lady gently stirred into being awake. She began drawing circles on his naked chest and put a leg over his groin region. Leno looked to his left and saw the lady smiling at him gently. She leaned in for a soft kiss, Leno obliged, his desire for her supple lips was immense. The lady drew back from the kiss and traced her index finger around to his lips. "I won't be charged extra for this, will I?" She asked softly, her thighs slowly climbing over his body to straddle him. "Charged?" Leno asked, confused as he believed the woman was hired by the boss. "Yeh, I paid good money for you". She went in for another kiss, tongue going inside his mouth as her hands felt his strong chest. Leno grabbed the Lady's thick thighs and began inching his cock towards her wet vagina.

She broke away from the kiss, "not yet, big boy" she slowly climbed down his body, layering kisses along the way to his throbbing member. "Let me please you, too". His heart swelled a little, the women he had been with had only really wanted the sex, not really him. Leno saw the ladies buttox raise into the air as she went on all fours for him. She spat on his cock, and grabbed it, stroking up and down. "You deserve this, big boy" she opened her mouth and devoured his member as if she'd been starving for days, he instinctively grabbed onto her head, guiding her along his cock as she tried to get deeper into her throat. He felt the bell of his cock hit the back of her throat, she grabbed onto his leg tightly as her life was being sucked out of her by his throbbing member. She grabbed his balls and played with them as she pleasured him, his slight moans sending shivers down her spine. She loved getting praised and a moan was the best form of praise. "Ahhhh, good girl" he said, as she wrapped her tongue around him. The sounds of his cock blocking her airway repeatedly filling the room.

She suddenly pulled back and grabbed his cock, giving a long stroke. With saliva connected their bodies, she swirled her tongue around her mouth to break it and gave his member a final kiss before giving him a cutesy smile and a stroke. He saw her angelic body in the sunrise light, breasts that were firm, an hour glass figure and an ass to die for. She began straddling him, positioning his penis against her wet vagina, she began stroking his cock by moving her hips back and forth, sending them both into fits of pleasure as his penis rubbed against her labia. Her wetness soaked his cock to their joint pleasure and made some erotic sounds. She brought her face close to his and placed her left hand on his cheek "you haven't told me your name baby" she placed a soft kiss on his lips, he wrapped his arms around her waist so he could further their pleasure. He felt a cold sensation on his cheek. "L-leno" he mustered, the woman still using her womanhood to please him. "Thank you for this experience Leno, I'll be back soon" she went in for a full kiss, Leno battled her tongue and held her ass cheeks tight spreading them apart.

He ultimately gave in, wanting to be inside her seemed more important but as he went to insert she pulled away, hopping off him and placing a hand on his chest. He was disappointed, he really felt a connection to this mystery woman but she seemed like she was playing games with him. Leno noticed a diamond ring on her ring finger and grabbed her wrist, "you're married?" He asked, a little hurt. The woman placed her hand on his mouth. "Who do you think paid you?" She smiled and began dressing up in some jeans and a red top. "My husband and I are in an open relationship, you caught my eye and my husband will enjoy hearing about our night but I am getting late" she said as she washed her face "I will be back though" she applied some red lipstick, felt Leno's face and walked out of the door, leaving him with a hard on and nothing to do with it.

***

Leno walked into his class and took a seat, still having blue balls from what occurred just an hour ago. He noticed a blonde haired girl slyly sit next to him as the whole class stared. While his earlier breakdown did ruin his "street cred" (which was non-existent to begin with), he seemed to have planted something in this girls brain.

Lucy looked at him and quickly turned her head away, not wanting to be seen. A slight pink blush formed on her face and she had no idea why. She fiddled around with her pen for a while before asking "hey what did the professor say just now?" Leno almost didn't notice as she spoke so softly, which wasn't normal for her. "I don't know I stopped listening like a half hour ago" he shrugged. Lucy had a slight tinge of annoyance in her heart at his lack of concentration but something seemed off and she couldn't actually show her anger toward him. She laughed a little "yeh this tutor is so boring, right?" Her usual contrarian outlook seemed to change around this guy. A student next to Lucy murmured "what's up with her today? She never laughs". Leno nodded "I've seen brick walls with more charisma" this sparked a large laugh from Lucy, despite it not being the greatest joke.

The class turned and looked toward her as the professor looked directly at them. "Care to share what's so funny to the class, Miss Smith?" Lucy turned red as she had never received this level of negative attention before. Leno looked at her and felt sympathy, "sorry Professor, I was asking her a question" the tutor shook his head and continued teaching. Leno began taking notes again before the feeling that he was being glared at sent shivers down his spine, he looked to his left and noticed some piercing eyes that felt like they were looking into his soul stared back at him. "What did I do now?" He asked, a little scared. Lucy shook her head and continued writing, her notebook seemed closer to his though and a small portion of her hand rested on his book.

__

I'll be back soon