Watch and Learn

As Bae buried her face between the boss's legs she licked her walls and inserted two fingers into her and began sucking her clit as she pumped her fingers, the wetness allowing less friction and aiding movement. The boss had her eyes fixed on me, with a fixed grin, "she's a pro, I've had her for years, acquired her from a Korean businessman" I became shocked, was this the industry of sex? "But don't worry, she was of age when she began trading her body, as with all of my..." she bit her lips and moaned as Bae hit her sweet spot, she grabbed her hair and bucked her hips forward into her mouth "assets" the scene that was unfolding made my cock hard again and since bae had her ass in the air I decided to use it to my advantage.

I got up and got behind Bae, feeling up her ass that was blood red from all the pounding I put her through, her pussy lips were still dripping liquid and I was certain it was both of our cum mixed together. I held her hips as I rubbed my cock on her vagina, feeling the wetness transfer. "Round 2?" The boss asked, I nodded. "Put it in her asshole," she smiled, "if she flinches, she gets punished". I nodded, knowing a guard was watching and I couldn't say no. I quickly got as much cum from her pussy as possible onto my dick to use as lube. "You ready, Bae?" She nodded as she continued pleasuring her pimp. I rubbed my cock over her asshole and watched her legs shiver, I grabbed her ass cheeks tight to stop her shivering as I didn't want her to be punished. I slowly inserted the bell of my cock, feeling the different texture of the crevice clench around my dick. I put my left arm around her waist I noticed she didn't even flinch as I inserted the rest of my length.

Her ass was tight, clenching around my cock more than her pussy did, it was a completely different sensation. Although there was less friction it was still an amazing feeling, she readjusted her legs to spread her cheeks wider to allow me more space as I began ploughing her ass with rapid motions. I looked over at the boss' face who had a look of pure ecstasy on her face as she was eaten out. She gripped bae's hair for her dear life as she explored her sensitive crevice. Her asshole clenched my cock as I pounded into her, I felt like a primal beast trying to devour my prey, "grrr" I subconsciously grit my teeth and let out a sound which case out as a growl.

I grabbed at bae's tits, trying to elicit a reaction from her as she concentrated on her boss' pleasure. I pinched and pulled, not knowing whether I wanted pain or pleasure from her. I began feeling my senses turn off as instincts took over I grabbed her neck and squeezed tightly as my pounding became faster, I felt her ass cheeks jiggle against my thighs every time they slapped together. I placed another hand on her clit as I began drawing circles on it, my limit was near but I wanted to punish Bae for some sadistic reason I couldn't explain.

After minutes of biting her neck I heard a soft mewl come from her mouth, I looked at the Boss and she smiled as Bae fingered her, she had heard it too. I sat up from her back and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back, "what was that?" I asked as she groaned more. "Nothing" she denied as she bit her lip, giving me and her mistress a look of concern. We both smiled at each other as the mistress got up and approached her bodyguard with a sultry walk, she placed a hand on his chest and bulge and said something in his ear. I drew my attention back to Bae as I stroked a few last times into her ass before my climax came, I held onto her tight as my seed flowed into her. She grabbed my hand and mewled "~mmm" as she felt the warm liquid deep into her.

I waited till my cock was drained and pulled out, noticing her asshole was wide and wet, it gave me satisfaction knowing I had caused it. Suddenly someone grabbed her by the hair as she let out a small frightful shriek. She was lifted by the mistress and thrown into the body guard who was holding a box in one arm and grabbed her waist with the other. I began standing up but the boss placed her hand on my chest "wait, boy..." she leant into my lips and pecked me with her luscious lips while grabbing my cock and giving it a few strokes, "... you're tired aren't you? Rest for today, your work is done" she said seductively as she walked away in front of the man who held Bae, I gave her a look of concern and she smiled as if to say she was alright.

I laid back in bed and saw that the bedsheets were sprawled all over the place, I began fixing it before hearing a knock on the door, "room service" a feminine voice called out. I quickly put some pants on "come in" I said. She came in with a tray of food and orange juice "would you like some help with that?" She asked with a Hispanic accent. She was stunning, a brunette with deep blue eyes that shone through her square glasses, her skin was tanned and had no blemishes, lips were plump and red and body shape was perfect, slim arms, a large chest, slim waist, but a curvy ass and toned legs. She was a super-model in regular clothes. "U-uh y-yes" I nodded as I came away from the bedsheets.

She placed the food tray on the table and proceeded over to the bed. I sat down on the sofa and grabbed an apple from the tray. I observed her as she fixed the bed, her boobs hanged low as she knelt over to fix the sheets to each corner and her ass was firm in holding her core in position. She slowly realigned the corners of the bedsheets and quite obviously tried to let me stare at her. Her thick legs looked luscious and made her ass seem even better. her back posture was incredible, not an ounce of hunching.

I became lost in thought of all the things I'd do to her as she suddenly walked toward me, her hair a little loose in her bun from the work. Her lips moved as she spoke "is that all?" I didn't know how to respond as my mind was racing with so many thoughts so I simply nodded. She smiled and spoke "let me know if there is anything else I can do for you" she began walking toward the door, I was beginning to lose my opportunity before I blurted out "actually" she stopped and turned around to listen, "Since you've already fixed the bed, would you like to stay the night?" She laughed, and shook her head. "The room service staff are not required to obey your sexual requirements, for us it is a choice" she gave a stern look, "you can't use everyone in this house as your whore, sir" she opened the door and left the room leaving me with a rather disappointed feeling.
____________________________________
This took a while but I've been busy, sorry!