Planting Seeds

As Leno walked into the classroom he noticed people were looking at him weirdly, after all he was the weird guy who ran out of the classroom suddenly. He looked around for his friends who were at the back, as he went up the stairs he noticed they didn't even look at him and continued their conversations. He wasn't sure weather this was on purpose or not but decided it would be better if he avoided sitting with them for a little bit. He felt he had embarrassed them the day before.

He looked around and saw an empty seat in the 3rd row, he grasped the opportunity and sat down, not knowing who he had sat next to, not caring either. He looked around to see many people staring a hole through his head. Some seemed angry and others surprised, what were they looking at? He looked behind him and saw many people giving him the same look, the guy behind him shook his head "I admire your bravery", he whispered loud enough for Leno to hear.

He shook his head quickly to rid himself of the thought of asking himself what he had done and just then noticed who was on his left. He realised he was sitting next to Lucy Smith, a popular girl from the class that the males seemed to adore and the girls were extremely jealous of, but he didn't personally see much in her. She was pretty, of course, but seemed very boring and reserved. She looked at him as he was staring at her and let out a sigh, "what?" She asked bluntly, as though she didn't have time to even think of a proper question to ask him, she seemed to have experience with guys gawking at her. "Nothing, it's just that..." he stared at her forehead intensely, squinting and shaking his head a little, as though he were looking at something in her hair "...nothing". He looked back at the front of the class at the professor who was getting ready to teach with a blank face.

Lucy gave him a weird look, "okay..." she said as she wondered what was on her hair to make the boy stare. She slowly looked toward the professor while beginning to open her note book. Throughout the lesson she subtly checked her blonde hair, that was tied back in a bun, to see if there was something wrong with it. Was there something stuck in her hair? Did she have dandruff? Was her hairline receding? What was this boy looking at? Leno noticed her stroking her hair with her hand in the corner of his eye and smiled to himself. Lucy noticed this smile and squinted at him angrily. She knew he was scheming something. Although, the thought of him not liking something about her drove her crazy, even if it was that something small had fallen on her head too small to see, she still needed to know. However, she also couldn't let other people know that she was communicating with the boy.

She scribbled away in her notebook and Leno tried to concentrate in the class. A few minutes passed and Leno felt something touch his hand. He looked down and noticed Lucy's notebook was pushing against his hand, it was being pushed by its owner. She pointed at the top right corner of the right page, it had something written on it, in perfectly shaped handwriting, clear as day and in many different colours. He read the note "What were you looking at?" at this moment Leno knew he was taking up space inside her brain which was part of his plan, the problem was that he didn't have a response that he could quickly write. He looked over at Lucy who had the faintest blush on her cheek, possibly from embarrassment. She took a quick glance over at him as he gave her a concerned look.

He shook his head and began writing and quickly passed it back to her tapping the book on her hand before setting it down. He began listening to the lecturer again. Although Lucy didn't appreciate him touching her with the book she took the book back and expected a reply that she could sort out quickly, she read what he had wrote, "Let me study, Please" she became enraged, she looked over at his smug face and thought of several ways she would beat him up even though she wasn't physically imposing. No one had ever done this shit to her, she had never faced such an odd scenario where someone wasn't cooperating with her. She didn't know how to deal with this. She quickly calmed herself and tried to remain concentrated but planned to confront him after the class.

Leno has taken note of her subtle mood swings and knew he was winning at the game he was playing with her head. Leno was a master at many things that he had no clue about, only when he decided to try them would he find out, this was the first time he really tried to fuck with someone. He knew that a pretty girl who was also rich was showered with compliments and attention all her life, to the point she began to hate it, but when this wasn't given to her she becomes paranoid and will try everything to find out why he wasn't gawking at her like everyone else.
____________________________________
Tried to do a shorter chapter this time. Enjoy :)
For a character reference for Lucy, search up Betty from Riverdale.