Dreaming

Her nails dug into his skin as his strokes seemed to become never ending and violent, he became like a beast who hadn't even had a scent of any prey in weeks and finally had the opportunity to feast on some high quality meat. She looked into his eyes and saw a cluster of emotions - pleasure, anger, lust and need, but she needed him as much as he needed her.

She moaned as he reached her g spot and bit onto her neck, she wasnt sure whether it was to make her feel good or to hurt her but she didnt seem to care, all that mattered was that she was, even if for a brief time, bringing him joy.

He grabbed her throat and pinned her against the bed, the veins on his arms seeming like they were about to explode, he was grinding his teeth and staring into her soul, "you feel good being used, huh, you little slut?" She nodded as a rush of intoxication ran through her brain, being called a slut, his slut, had an impact on her that she could not describe.

He grabbed her neck tighter and slapped her ass hard, the noise reverberating through the whole building, the college building. She had only just realised where they were - on a professors desk, late at night when classes were finished. She barely had her top on and her hair was a mess and her panties were dangling off one leg that she had around his waist. But she didnt care, all that mattered was that she could feel him inside her.

"You're enjoying yourself too much" he said angry at her expression of lust, he pulled out and grabbed her legs pulling her off the table and sitting her on her knees. He grabbed a bunch of her hair and shoved his cock into her mouth, trying to make her as uncomfortable as possible with each stroke. But she was a fighter, she held on to his hips and matched his movements - she wouldnt lose to anyone, she couldn't as her pride wouldnt get her.

She swirled her tongue around his throbbing cock and held on to her consciousness as he deep throated her, his member too long to fit in her mouth. He waited a couple of seconds before releasing her and then going back in. Although she felt like she could pass out at any moment she was enjoying this lustful torture. She began playing with his balls before being slapped in the face by a large hand. She was lifted up by the hair and put onto her hands and knees.

"I'll have to teach you a lesson for that" he grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them apart before inserting his cock into her ass, the blonde was shocked with pain as she was jolted back into consciousness. She sat up in bed and looked around her room to find she was alone, she didnt know how to feel about that. She looked at her bed sheets to find there had been a spillage of liquids from her vagina. Her face went red as she realised who the dream was about. She quickly snapped out of it and arose to change her clothes and bed sheets after showering. 'What the hell was wrong with her?' She thought.
_____
Leno grabbed the woman's hips and thrust into her for the umpteenth time - he had lost track a long time ago. The red lady had commanded all her bodyguards to leave the room and she had been pleasuring herself at the sight of the pure ecstasy that was occurring in front of her, her hair was a mess and she was half clothed, with her breasts popping out of her dress and fingers deep in her own folds, slumping in her chair - not a sight she'd want anyone to see her in.

The woman Leno was dominating had forgotten where she was, her legs were numb and her head was buried in the pillow like an Ostrich burying its head in the sand. She no longer cared about her dignity, she wanted to be used by him, a force so dominant the aura could be felt in the other rooms. Leno was in a deep monstrous trance that could only end once his member decided to give out - and that didnt mean when he finished. He had already came several times, but it's almost like his body didnt want to give out. Even he didnt understand what was happening. It was like he was a passenger in the back of a bus that was accelerating in a sandstorm. He had no control anymore.

Yet he eventually gave out, with all three members satisfied, the challenge was over, the woman rolled over onto his chest and drew circles on it, as he looked over to his boss who had also crawled over to him, she bent over his member and began licking and sucking all of the juices she could find and swallowed them while looking into his eyes, "good job my boy" she kissed his cheek, which he had mixed feelings about and then sorted out her composure. She had never asked the body guard to leave her side for any event so this was a strange feeling for her too. Although, she knew this one had great potential.
°°°
Short chapter after a while, I apologise guys but I will attempt to be more consistent! I have a lot of ideas I want to try so please let me know what you think! Thank you for reading and Happy New Year!