First

I felt warmth engulf my lips as the Korean beauty touched her plump lips against my bottom lip, she snaked her arms around my neck and pulled me close, her thigh rubbing against my bulge. I applied pressure back, as I was not sure how to respond I placed my hands on her hips. She pulled away and rubbed a thumb over my lips, "you must be a virgin" she smiled as if she hadn't stabbed my heart with a knife. She saw my hurt expression and laughed, her eyes lighting up. "I'll teach you" she laughed as she took my hand and led me to the king sized bed that was covered in black and white patterns.

She sat me down on the end of the bed as she stood over me and tied her brown hair into a pony tail. I had imagined this scenario a million times. She dropped to her knees and stroked the inside of my thighs as she smiled up at me, "You're already so excited" she smiled as she put her cute face up against my bulge and took in a long sniff. "Your smell is intoxicating" she said as she bit lightly on the bulge to tease me. She had sent me into a frenzy with just a few actions.

She climbed on top of me and gently pushed my back onto the bed. My bulge made contact with her clothed vagina and it sent me into a frenzy, I stroked her thighs "I've watched enough porn to know what I'm doing" I joked, she gave me a seductive look as she brought her face closer to mine "show me then" she slammed her mouth against mine and we intertwined our tongues, I slid my hands to her ass and squeezed as I battled my tongue with hers. She pulled back as a string of saliva connected us.

I had always had a thing for Korean and Japanese women, they were cute and beautiful at the same time, a mesmerising combination. Combine that with double-D's and a grabbable ass, the result was insane. She slid off my hips and unbuckled my pants and pulled them off, she slid her tongue against my clothed bulge seductively and smiled. She brought my underwear down which made my cock slap my abdominal area. She grabbed my cock and slid her tongue along the shaft, which drove my senses crazy. I grabbed her hair and put it behind her head in a ponytail as she slowly engulfed my cock, her tongue reaching sensitive areas on my cock, I pushed her head slightly to get her to engulf me completely. She began bobbing her head up and down as she cupped my balls, sending my mind into a frenzy.

"Use your tongue" I gasped out in pleasure, attempting to get more of a rush. She giggled on my cock which send vibrations into my spine, she had complete control over me. She licked all the shaft of my clock and around the sensitive area of the rim, knowing it was sensitive as if she were a psychic. As she came back up from bobbing she made a pop with her mouth. She let out her tongue and swirled it around the bell of my cock as I lifted her chin, "You're so fucking sexy" I kissed her and grabbed her by the neck, turning her around and putting her against the bed with me on top.

I began kissing her neck and grinding against her clothes pussy with my cock, the fabric giving an extra sensation. She began moaning into my ear, one of my biggest turn ons. I gave her a hickey and licked down her neck before her dress' fabric came in the way. I got up and looked her in the eye, "may I?" I smirked, she bit her lips as I grabbed the collar of her dress, she nodded. With that, I used the little strength I had to rip apart the dress and reveal her pink bra and underwear. Her Breasts jiggled as she gasped, "so fucking sexy" I rubbed my cock over her clothed clit hearing her moan made me want to fuck her then and there but I knew I had to wait a little longer.

I reached behind her and Unclipped her bra as I began kissing her, sucking on her bottom lip. She moaned as my cock rubbed over her clit and it sent waves of pleasure throughout my body, giving me goosebumps. as her bra unclipped I licked her left tit and pinched the other, swirling it around as she moaned louder and louder each time I moved it. She entangled her fingers in my hair and stroked my scalp sending waves of relaxation through my body, it was an indescribable feeling. I kissed my way down to her red panties which felt soaked in her fluids, I looked her in the eyes and began kissing her thighs, she bit her bottom lip and moaned "mmmn~" she let out as I got nearer to her pussy, her eyes squinting.

Her breath became shorter and shorter as I came closer to her core, letting out a few moans and using her hand to move me closer. I stead her legs and kissed inbetween her thigh and her panties as she let out a moan. I ran my tongue along her wet panties to tease her more, her breathing became erratic as I ran a finger across her clit. I moved the fabric away and ran my thumb along her slit, "mmmh~" she moaned and bucked her hips forward to make me put my mouth on her and eat her out. I poked the tip of my middle finger into her hole as she moaned my name, I began licking up her vagina with a slurp which sent shivers down her spin, judging by her reaction.

As a sped up her thrusts against my mouth became quicker and weaker as she came close to her climax. As she came close she began saying "oh, fuck keep going I'm so close", at this point I had a decision to make, either I let it continue and let her climax, or I stop her from climaxing and thrust my cock inside her. I chose to do the latter. I stopped licking and sat up, to which she seemed surprised "why'd you stop?" She frowned, I leaned in close and whispered, "you're about to find out" I chuckled. I began stroking my cock over her vagina, I heard her moan into my ear which sent me into a frenzy.

I slowly pushed my cock into her walls as she held me against her body with her arms around my body. I felt her nails dig into my skin as I pushed my length into her. I sucked on her neck as she let out whimpers and moans. As my cock fully inserted into her walls I paused for her to speak, "do me as hard as possible" an interesting way to put it. I smiled and obliged moving in and out of her folds as quickly as I possibly could, the sound of my thighs clapping against her ass reverberated around the room as she held my hair in the fingers and moaned as loud as she could. The sensation of my skin against her insides sent pleasure through my brain like no other, like doing cocaine 200 times over.

I grabbed her ass cheeks tight as I bent her legs farther so I could penetrate further with less resistance, I grabbed her neck out of instinct "you're so fucking tight" I said in an animalistic fashion, gritting my teeth and almost talking out of anger. The bed shook as my hips met hers for the umpteenth time, all she could do was moan as I imagined she felt similar levels of pleasure. "I...I gonna-" I heard her squeal as my hand still compressed her neck, I released my hold a little "c-cum" she forced out breathlessly, I smirked and began making smaller movements that went quicker, I was sure I had been hitting her g-spot for a while as she looked like she was going to go unconscious every time I pounded into her. Her walls began tightening further around my cocoas I felt my end nearing, I stopped and held onto her as I felt her cum spray on my cock and I let out my sperm into her, not remembering to pull out, but she didn't seem to care as I wrapped my arms around her to give her every last drop.

"So warm" she whispered in my ear as my high came down. I had suddenly fathomed what had just transpired, I knew I was the same person but it felt as though I was possessed by something that made me so animalistic. A sudden urge to fall asleep hit me, I payed my head on her chest as I mumbled "how was it?" I managed to eek out as she drew circles on my back. "Brilliant" a raspy voice came out from behind me, almost overlooking me. I suddenly realised there was someone behind me and I shot it to see the lady who had kissed me smiling at me, "great job, boy" she knelt down to where my cock inserted into Bae and licked up the juices in a sensual manner, her tongue feeling exceptional, ever better than Bae's. She tasted the juices and spoke "you have a long way to go though" she said as Bae got out from underneath me and the Lady laid down spreading her legs to reveal her pussy under her night gown. Bae began licking her pussy as the woman grabbed locks of the Koreans hair "watch and learn..."
____________________________________
This took a while as it's my first time writing a lemon of this kind. Do you guys think I should start writing in third person? I think that would be easier.
Thanks for reading!