[0]

***I don't own the story Love and Monster just Olive and her storyline!

Cast:

| Joel Dawson |

| Olive 'Liv' Moore |

Everyone else played by their amazing actors/actresses!

Playlist:

You Really Got Me (Mono Mix) by The Kinks
"I said girl, you really got me now. You got me so I don't know what I'm doin'. Yeah, you really got me now, you got me so I can't sleep at night."

Stand By Me by Ben E. King
"When the night, has come, and the land is dark, and the moon is the only light we'll see, no I won't be afraid, oh I won't be afraid, just as long as you stand, stand by me."

There You Are by Zayn
"There you are, there you are, you're there with open arms."

I Like Me Better by Lauv
"Damn, I like me better when I'm with you."

Voodoo Doll by 5sos
"Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll cause I can't control myself. I don't wanna stay I wanna run away but I'm trapped under you spell."

Can't Help Falling In Love With You By Elvis Presley
"For I can't help, falling in love with you."

Wouldn't It Be Nice by The Beach Boys

Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli
"I love you baby and if it's quite alright I need you baby."

Chasing Fire by Lauv
"I'm chasing Fire when I'm running after you, you. You got that something that I never wanna lose, lose, yeah, it's like dancing when the songs already over, moving without getting closer, oh."

Besides You by 5sos
"She sleeps alone, my heart wants to come home, I wish I was, I wish I was, besides you."

Here Comes The Sun by The Beetles
"Here comes the sun do, do, do."

Change My Mind by One Direction
"So baby if you say you want me to stay, I'll change my mind, cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away, if you'll be mine."

Fine By Me by Andy Grammer
"It's fine by me, if you never leave. And we can live like this forever it's fine by me.

Baby I'm Yours by Arctic Monkeys
"Baby I'm yours, and I'll be yours until the stars fall from the sky."

Make You Mine by PUBLIC
"Put your hand in mine. You know that I want to be with you all the time. You know that I won't stop until I make you mine."

F.N.T. By Semisonic
"I'm surprised that you've never been told before, that you're lovely, and you're perfect, and that somebody wants you. Fascinating new thing."

Authors note:

Wow. So I watched Love And Monsters for the first time last Saturday and here I am already finished with an entire fanfic about him.... I need to get a life.

Anyways hope you like!