[11]

"Olive?" He asked with shock.

"Get up! Now!" She yelled. Olive ran to Aimee, "nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too!" Aimee said as the other girl cut her free. Aimee a grabbed a piece of metal, "I have to stop these bastards from taking out stuff!"

Aimee looked at them, "You two traveled 85 miles across hell. I think I can stop three assholes." She stated before running off. "You get the crab!"

Joel stood up next to Olive. "She's cool." Liv said to him. She grabbed his hand, "Let's go!"

Olive quickly took out her gun. She pointed at the crab shooting it's shell. "Shit." She looked at Joel. "That was my only bullet."

Joel looked at her confused with panic. "Why do you only have one bullet?" He yelled.

"There's a shortage asshole!" She yelled back. Joel quickly looked around for a weapon he could use while Olive unsheathed her machete.

Joel grabbed a pointing piece of metal, looking at Olive before running towards the crab. "Wait Joel!" She yelled after him.

Joel stabbed the crab, the pole sticking the ground as the crab flipped over Joel. Olive's eyes widen as she saw the crab falling towards her, "oh shit!" She yelled running.

She made just as the crab fell onto the ground. She looked at Joel who was also looking towards her in amazement.

He quickly grabbed the spear again, bringing it towards the crab to kill it. Suddenly it shook violently, it hitting Joel.

"Joel!" Olive yelled. She ran over to him. She grabbed his face, trying to wake him. She looked as the crab turned over again, it causing chaos.

"Joel!" His eyes opened seeing Sea-green eyes.

"Liv." He said quietly.

"Come on we have to do something." Olive said quickly. She looked seeing the crab crawling to them. "No."

Joel saw this and quickly grabbed Olive, trying to push her behind him as they scrambled away. A bark caused them to look seeing Boy run towards them.

"Boy?" Joel asked with a smile. "Boy! There's our dog!"

Olive chuckled as Boy ran to the crab barking at it. Suddenly a cannon was launched at the crab, Joel shielding Olives head in panic.

Olive looked for Aimee seeing her get hit by Cap."Aimee!" She yelled as the girl fell unconscious.

The crab turn around the face Cap, trying to run at. It was shook violently again, "okay, Boy I need you to listen to me right now, go with Olive, you see her?" Olive pointed to Aimee, "go get her! Now!"

Olive ran under the crab with Boy, "I'm sorry I yelled at you!" Joel yelled after Boy.

Olive got it Aimee who was soak from the waves, she dragged Aimee away from the sea, "Come on! Wake up Cinderella!"

Joel ran getting the spear, "okay crab you want some of-," the crab slammed his claw down causing Joel to fall. He rolled out of the way right before another claw landed were he just was.

Joel ran as it crashed it to everything around him. He turned around facing the crab, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Listen. You don't wanna do this."

"Boy she's not waking up." Olive said she said looking to the left seeing an arm cannon, "Watch her." She told Boy.

She looked at the Crab that shook violently, seeing he was attached the a chain. It was being electrocuted.