Chapter 7

It's been a week since I have hang out with Jorge.

Since, nothing. He stops sitting with Noen and his friends at lunch. I only see him in the two class that we are sharing and he didn't even look at me. He left my text in read and haven't come to my room at night. I just don't understand what happen. I tried to go talk to him but nothing. He's no we're to be seeing. I'm worried about him. It's not normal. And I miss him.. I'm feeling good around him. I like when he come sleep with me and that we just cuddle. School have been so boring since that..

We were fucking Sunday. I hate Sunday's now. That stupid church and confess things make me hate that day. But hopefully next weekend it's free. He have to get back to ours home for two days. It's will be fun. I will see my friends back. But my parent too..

I get up and put the uniform that we are forced to wear. Then I get to the church and take a seat with Syd and Noen. I look around and see Jorge in the front. Maybe I could go sit with him. So I could tries to talk to him. I bit my lips then sigh and get up.

- I will be back guys.. I talk to Jorge very fast

Then nod and go back to their bible. They don't really care about me. It's okay but yeah. I walk to Jorge and sit close to him. I smile and look at him.

- Hey jey how you doing ?

He turn his head to look at me and look back to the front. He look exhausted. His insomnia problems are still theirs. He didn't answer me. He stay silence. I was about to say something back but the man in front start to talk. I sigh and look away not listening to what he was saying.

Why Jorge doesn't want to talk to me? Did I do something? What could I do too hurt him or make him feel sad..

I walk back to my room when all those bullshit we're done. I laid down on my bed and look at my phone. I miss jey.. I was having fun with him.. okay I want to understand what wrong with him. I have to go talk to him. Now. I stand up and walk out to go too his room. I need to understand. He can't just stop talking to me like that. We are friends ! And maybe a bit more.. but.. yeah. I knock at his door waiting for him to answer. I did that three day ago but he didn't answer.

He still didn't answer. But I'm done of this. I open the door and walk in. He sitting on his bed writing things on a book. He look at me a bit lost.

- I done jey. What wrong? You are avoiding me for a week. Tell me what wrong.. I want to understand..

He look away for a bit and I walk closer. He look down and stay silent for a sec then..

- Nothing wrongs Benji..

I sigh and sit on the bed and look at him. He look sad or.. I don't know what happen but i don't like seeing him like this.

- Stop jey..I'm your best friend.. you can tell me everything

He sigh and ran his hand over his face. He look down and whispered some words I couldn't understand.

- that's the problem Benjamin..

Before I could ask him to say it again so I could hear it he look at me in the eyes and start talking.

- Your not my best friend benji... your not even my friend.

I frowned and looked at him a little bit lost. Is this a joke ? We're best friends. He told me that I was the best friend he ever had in his life..he told me that when we hang out in the garden last weekend..

- Your kidding right ?

He stay silent for a bit and bit his bottom lips. He looked so sad.. I just wanted to give him a hug.. but it's not the right moment..

- No I'm not. Can you please leave now ?

What wrong with.. I just..after what he shared me and the moment with had in the garden.. I was thinking that he was more than just a friends.. I don't understand. I stand up and look at him. He doesn't looked at me. It's like he doesn't want to..

- Tell me. Stop lying and tell me what wrong jey

He looked down and bit his lips. It's was like he was about to cry. I came closer and take his hand and smile at him sadly. He look at me in the eyes for a moments and he open his mouth to say something but stop. He stand up and walk so he's not close to me anymore. Then he broke my heart..

- Nothing wrong Benjamin. Actually yeah maybe something. You. Your not my friends. I'm not friends with fucking faggot ! Now get out of my room and don't talk to me ever again. Or I will tell everyone that you are a fag.

I freeze for a second. How.. how could he say that ? How could he..he was the one who accepted me and tell me that it's was okay to be who I am.. I stand up and get out of his room fast as I can. Tears fell on my cheeks and I locked myself in my bedroom. I jump in my bed and hold one of my pillow.

I tough that we was okay with the fact that I'm bisexual. Actually.. he was acting a bit gay with me. The way that we were cuddled and holding hands in the garden.. I was thinking that he was maybe like me or something. I was so wrong about him..i don't know what change but he became a real asshole. It's hurt..like really bad. Cause he was my best friend. Actually I thought that he were..