Chapter 2

My last class was finally over. Actually my class for the morning. I walk to the cafeteria and take my lunch. I look around and remember that I have to sit with noen. I walk around and found him. They were five at the table. Noen smile at me and I sit behind him.

- So guys this is benji the new boy

He say smiling and all the other smile at me and say hi or welcome. I smile back and start to eat listening to their conversations. A other boy come after me. It's was the cute blond boy  I saw in my math class. His curls falling into his face. He's so adorable.

- Jorge ! Finally we wait for you

He sit in front of me and I smile at him. He quickly smile back then everyone take their hand. What the... wait they didn't start to eat.. fuck no.. noen take my hand and Jorge too.

- bless us ,God, bless this meal, those who have prepared it, and provide bread for those who have none. Amen

Really..? They pray before eat ? Do they pray before sleep or doing everything? Where the fuck did my parents send me..

They all start to eat. I look at them weird for a short time then eat the rest of my lunch.

This jorge boy start to talk with the other. Is voice was cute. He have a broken Spanish accent.

Lunch time was over. I was at my locker taking my books for my science class. I was thinking of what happen before the lunch. This school is so weird and boring. I never believe in God and all that things. If some people want to believe in that good for them. But here I don't have choice to act like I believe in all that..

I walk into my science class and sit close that blond boy. What was is name ?.. Jordan ? Julian ? Jorge ? Yeah I thinks that was something like Jorge. He smile at me and go back to his book. He look like a shy boy. I used to be like that. When I was young, I wasn't really sociable. I was alone but I was okay with that. He looks like a shy/ antisocial boy.

I stop staring at him and look at the teacher who start his lesson.

- Today we are going to start a new chapter. It's about sexuality. I know for now it's haven't any important for you to know that but when you will get a wife you will know some basic thing.

What a joke.. like all this boy will wait to be marry to lose their virginity. I lost it like 2years ago,Like all the boy in there. The teacher really think all the boys in this school are virgin ? Funny.

After a wild, the teacher start talking about some basic sexual stuff. But he wasn't talking about protection or things like that. Same things for gay sex but this was predicted. So I ask a question about that.

- What about like protection or contraception?

The teacher look at me shook and all the boys too.

- I will just act like a haven't ear that question Benjamin.

What ? I don't understand. Everyone look at me like I'm a fucking crazy or something like that. I turn to Jorge who was looking at me weirdly.

- What ? Why are you looking at me like that ? , I whisper to him.

- You really say at loud that he should talk about protection.. and contraception .. God say that is bad and that a sin.

- Why would he say that ?

- Cause sex is for the baby and nothing else Benji. How could not know that ?

I sigh and look back to the teacher. It's sad. If he wasn't a Christian, he would be hot asf.