Chapter 4

I wake up at 10 o clock. It's was Saturday so I could spend all day in bed. I take my phone to see if I add some message. I automatically smile when I saw " Jorge 💜 send you a message". I opened it fast and read it.

Jorge 💜
- Benjamin ? Where are you ? We are all eating breakfast you are gonna skip it. It's finish in ten minutes.

I sigh and send him back a message ask him to bring me some strawberries and fruits. I get up and get to my bathroom. I splash my face with water to wake up a bit. I make my hair look good and get back to my bed. After 5 minutes, Jorge knock at my door and come in.

- Why didn't you come to the breakfast?

He look very tired. Like if he didn't sleep last night. He come sit in my bed and give me a little bowl with bananas and strawberries. I smile and start to eat it.

- I just wake up that why. Thanks for the food.

He smile back to me and look around my room.  I hesitated to ask him if he sleep last night. It's not my thing but..

- Jey ?

He look back at me smiling.

- Yeah ?

- You look very tired.. did you sleep last night?

He look down for a moment.

- Not really.. I have trouble with sleeping..

I come closer to him and take his hand.

- It's okay.. yesterday you say that you really sleep well when you sleep in my bed... maybe.. if you want we can take a nap together ? You really need to get some sleep jey..

Jorge look away for a moment. I think that he don't know if sleep in the same bed with a guy is good for good eyes. After a minute he look at me.

- You're sure ?.. I don't wanna be annoying..

I laugh a bit and lie down on my bed.

- Yeah I'm sure your not annoying jey ! It's was friends do for each other. Taking care of them

He smile and blush a little then et lie down with me. He start chill a bit and be confortable.

- Have a good sleep Jorge

- you too..

He smile then close his eyes. I fell asleep fast but after like 30 minutes he woke up slowly. He look at Jorge to see if he was sleeping. Jorge was curl up and I saw some tears on his cheeks. I come closer to him and caress his cheeks. He whine a little bit and turn around. Poor boy.. I just want to take him in my arms and tell him everything is going to be okay. I don't even know what problems he have but I want to help him. I want to take care of him.

I put him closer to me and put my arms around him. He slowly Snuggled up to my chest. I smile and looked at him while I was playing with his hair. He looked so cute and adorable. I don't think that I could only be friends with him.

After few minute he start to move a little bit. Tears fall on his cheeks again. I take him closer to my chest when he start to whine my name.

- Hey.. jey.. it's okay.. I'm right here.. everything is fine..

He calm down after 5 minutes and fell back to sleep. I watch him sleep and smile.

Jorge have definitely some problems in his life. I don't really not if I should ask him about that.. it's his personal life I know.. but I want him to be okay. He is the only one in this stupid school who help me and accept who I am.

After fifteen minutes of watch him sleep I decided to go take a shower. I let Jorge sleep cause he need it. When I came back he was sit on my back stretching his back.

- Hey did you sleep well ?

I go to my closet and take a dark purple sweet shirt and I put it on. I forget to say that I was alf naked.. I have a towel around my waist bit that all. I saw jey looks away discreetly.

- Hum... yeah. Thanks for let me sleep in your bed.. I'm felling away better

I turn around and let down the towel to put a boxer and I turn back to see him. He was red like a tomato. I smirk I little bit and put some short.

- I'm glad you feel better jey

He smile at me and look down. I put a shirt on then go sit close to him. I wanted to ask him about what happens when he was sleeping. I don't wanna be like the one who wanna know everything. I just want to help him.

- Hum.. Jorge ?..

He look back at me and smile a little. His eyes.. omg his eyes.. they were perfect.. it was a mixe of brown and black..

- Yep ?..

His voice break my trance and I scratch my neck nervously.

- I know it's not really my things but... when you were sleeping.. you had like.. like a panic attack.. and you say that you have some problems with sleeping.. is everything okay ?.. if you don't want to talk about it I understand.. but if you want.. I'm here..

He look a bit panicked when I start talking. His face relax when I finish my last sentence. He bit his lips nervously and look at me.

- If.. if I tell you about it.. you won't tell anybody..? Promise me that you won't tell..

He look very scared and afraid. I took his hand slowly. Firstly he froze and I take it in my two hand. I caress it and he relax a bit.

- It's okay jey.. I won't tell anyone.. I promise I won't...don't be nervous with me.. okay ?..

He nod slowly and look and at his foot.

- Before I came here five years ago.. I was living  with my mother.. she was the best.. I miss her so much.. and.. one day some guy take me away from her. I got force to live with my dad. He tell me that my mom doesn't want me anymore..he send me here to get rid of me. I go see him for the summer and vacation.. but... last years he send me to one of his old friends. I past three weeks there.. his friends.. he forced me to do things.. and now every time I close my eyes I remember what happened..

He start to cry and I immediately take him in my arms. I hug him will I was still processing about what he just tell me. I couldn't believe that this was true.. who want to hurt a such adorable boy.. I hug him tight to calm him down.

- it's okay jorge...your so brave.. I wish I could kill this horrible men..I will help you.. look at me

He calm down a little bit and look at me sadly.

- Every time you think about what happened come here. Come to my room and we talk about it and you could sleep here too if you want.. okay ?..

He was ready to resist but he just nod slowly and come back in my arms.

- Everything gonna get better jey.. I promise..

Omg guys !?!!!! Jey is backkk yassss I'm so happy like aaaaah