Where it all started

Before everything happened...

Where it all started,
Every story has a beginning, it doesn't mean that the ending will be happy but who knows...
Before everything happened, no one thought something like this could happened. Everyone thought it would be like in every story where the hero win and everyone get their happy ending. But not this time...

What if the hero died when no one expected it  and what if the villain finally wins after all those years of torments.
No life is perfect and in this story we'll see the perfect imperfect life of Eloïse Redmond after the battle of Hogwarts.

After the war , when Voldemort killed Harry Potter everything turned upside down. The good became the bad but the bad became even more dark.

Everyone that was in the Dumbledore army got taken down. How? You may ask, well let me tell you that everyone that was even thinking of turning their cam to the dark side disappeared. No one knows if they're still alive and being tortured for the rest of they're life or they are already 6 feet under the ground in a peaceful sleep.

Everyone got separated by category. The purebloods or known under another name: the lucky ones, the halfbloods: the ones that still have chance to live a « normal » life. And finally the muggle borns or mudbloods how everyone calls them: the unlucky ones.

⚠️TW⚠️ mention of torture

Several laws have appeared about them, I cannot even count how much there is but let's that they are not many of them that still let them breathe and Léa es a normal life. The halfbloods are still respected but the parent that is a muggle has been killed by the ministry because there is no way they let them « influence » their kids to respect the muggles. The purebloods are respected by everyone and still have the chance to get an education. On the other hand, the mudbloods are not even treated like humans anymore. Some of them have to work really hard as a slave in a pureblood house that is in my opinion the easiest work. The other of them has to get experimentations in them to test the limits of the human body and make the magic medical technology advance. They are kept in cages or cells for days without food or water. They to be hex by unforgivable curses and at the end they die.

The school of Hogwarts is completely controlled by death eaters and no one besides the pure and half bloods can get in however, they have to learn about dark magic and know how to use it. They are not free to walk everywhere they want and there is specific hours and curfew or EVERYTHING. The headmaster is professor Umbridge that make sure that everyone follow the rules.

Even if pure and half bloods are more privileged because of their blood that run through their veins, no one is free.