Back to where it started

Swipe for music 🎶 (sorry for the long wait)

Mattheo's POV

A few hours before...

I left the girl in my room thinking that there's no way she would escape. She seemed so weak and tired when I left her so I thought she would fell asleep but I was wrong...

My father called me for a death eaters meeting, that's why I left her and I didn't want anyone to suspect me from hiding her in my room, I don't know what I would do if someone had find out, I would probably be dead by now. I don't know why I'm protecting her, it's just stronger than me. I saw myself in her and it's like a voice in my head that told me to keep her safe and get her out of this hell. When I cleaned some of her wounds, I felt something inside of me that felt like a part of me was home. What am I saying, she's a mudblood I can't feel that way towards her.
.
.
.
I was sitting in the principal room of the manor with my father next to me, gosh I hate it here. I've never like this place. It's like I couldn't breath the second I would step in the manor. Everytime I would see my father's cold eyes, chills would run down my spine and I would have trouble breathing. I've always wanted to escape this place but I never had the chance to do so. I tried I few years ago to disappear once and for all but Voldemort sent one of his best death eater to find me and he did. I didn't realized the consequences of my act but my father made sure that I would never try to escape by torturing me, locking me up for days without food, getting beat up a few times a day and forcing me to kill innocents.

He taught me how to shut my emotions down and how to kill without mercy. The more I was showing remorse, the more people he would order me to kill. I hated it more than anything. It kept me awake at night and only gave me more nightmares when I finally got to sleep. I would see all my victims faces haunting my dreams. I've never had anyone comfort me so the best option was to stop thinking and caring. He made me like that. I stopped looking under my bed to see if there was a monster when I realized that I became the monster.
.
.
.
As I was lost in my dark thoughts, the big doors swung open revealing two death eaters that I believe were Malfoy and Zabini, holding someone. It was her.

When I saw her deep dark eyes full of fear, my eyes widened but I quickly covered it up by looking away. How did she escape? Wasn't she weak and tired? I thought I locked the door? Did I? I noticed that she was trying to stay strong with her sarcastic comments that she made but I saw the way her body was shaking and how much all she wanted, was to fall on the ground from exhaustion. That's it, that's where she dies. A part of me didn't want her to die. There is so much things that I want to know about her. So much questions that hasn't been answered. And I was desperate for answers.

I saw it in her eyes when she looked at me. I little light that kept her strong. I saw that she didn't want to die. There was still something that was keeping her alive. A reason why she kept fighting. I want to know what is it but I don't know why.

Her face was covered in sweat as my father pointed his wand towards her. Her breathing quickened but she still dared to keep eyes contact with him. No one had ever done that before, not even me. I thought he was gonna kill her with the killing curse but he cursed her with the cruciatus curse which made her fall to her knees and scream in pain. It's like she let all her pain out at once. It made me slightly flinch how powerful her scream was. That's when it happened, everything in the room stared violently shaking even the floor and when her knees collapsed on the ground, i could feel her pain and the force of the curse, it's like she was sharing her pain with me and trying to make me understand how much she suffers. I wasn't the only one, everyone in the room seemed to be in pain, even my father.

She doesn't know how powerful she is...

She was now laying on the ground and she didn't realized what she did, everyone looked shocked including me but know one told her about what happened in fear that she might use it against them which I'm sure she would if she knew.

Malfoy and Zabini picked her up from the floor and dragged her out of the room to go back to her cell. She didn't seem to understand why the dark lord didn't kill her and why she was still alive.

"See you later Riddle" she spoke in my mind before disappearing in the darkness. I was mad at her for leaving my room and trying to escape, I was only trying to save her but she was too stubborn to understand that.

I need to find her again...i don't even know her name...

Eloïse's POV

Here we go again, back in between four walls with nothing to do but count the dust on the ground. Where it all started. The cell looked darker than I remember. All my body was sore from everything that happened. I still couldn't understand why I was still alive. Why didn't Voldemort kill me?

As soon as the door of the cell closed I fell on the ground due to the exhaustion and the lack of food in my body. I don't even remember when was the last time i ate. I few sobs escape my lips as I was feeling all my body in pain. I don't even remember when I was not in pain but now it was just worst. Every inch of me was killing me, every movements, every breath I took gave me even more pain than I already had. I was about to close my eyes when a voice Interrupted me.

"Elo? is that you?" The small voice spoke. I immediately recognize it.

It was Angelina, my Angel. At first I thought I was dreaming. I couldn't be possible that she was in the same cell as me. But than I saw her short blond hair that was now longer than before. She looked skinnier, paler, more tired. She had dark circles under her eyes, her hair was in a mess but even like that, I recognized her. I turned my head to see her better and I sight in relief when I realized that it wasn't a dream, she was really there, in the same cell as me.

"A-angel?" Even speaking was hurting me, I tried to move but my body wasn't allowing me to do so.

She advanced towards my limp body and placed her hands on both sides of my face, stroking carefully my cheeks.

"Oh Merlin, what happened to you?" She whispered.

"Too much." I answered and she chuckled a bit. She placed my head on her lap and stroked my hair as my eyes were slowly closing. I can't believe I found her again.

"I knew you would find a way to come back to me" she spoke again.

"I promised you I would find a way to get you out here." I turned my head to see her face and I noticed that she had a black eyes and a busted lip. What the hell happened when I was gone?

"What happened to your face?" I asked.

"Well, when the bad men took you, I was always crying and I guess they were tired of hearing my cries and one night, they opened the door of the cell and they h-hit me." She said the last part of her sentence very more quiet. My poor Angel, I can't believe they would hurt a child like that. She's just a girl without parents who is trying to survive those horrible conditions.

I was more than angry at them for hurting her, they'll pay it. I swear on my life I'll kill them all.

"Who did it?" My voice was filled with anger as my blood was boiling from what I've just heard.

"It was a tall men with long white hair, his eyes were so cold, they made me think of ice." She responded with the same quiet time she used before.

Lucius Malfoy. Of course it was him. This heartless son of a bitch, I'll make him suffer the most.

"This piece of shit." I was frustrated that I couldn't do anything about it at the moment.

We talked for a little while again about what we're gonna do when we're gonna get out of here.

A couple minutes later, i was too tired to speak so Angel was softly singing a song that her mom used to sing her to sleep when she was younger and soon, my head felt heavy and my eyelids were closing

until I could only see darkness and I was gone in the world of dreams...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Helloooooo babies, I am more than sorry for the long wait. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it wasn't the coolest one but we're getting there. Some of y'all asked me to do a Mattheo POV so I did, I hope it's okay tell me if I should change something.

Anyway see you soon, love ya 💕💕 (also sorry for the grammar mistakes.)