Battle scars

Swipe for music 🎶

Eloïse Redmond is 17 years old girl, she is part of the muggle borns. Eloïse was a typical Ravenclaw, she's always been the « smart one » in the class. She didn't had a lot friends because of her blood and her brain. People were calling her a mudblood and a smart ass. She was always bidding her emotions and pain. She wanted people to think that their mean comments didn't affect her. Every night she was crying and thinking that she was worthless and no one loved her. She only had one friend, Aimee. Aimee was like a part of Eloïse was missing. She was the happiness and the smile that she was missing in her life.
Without her she would be incomplete.

Aimee is a muggle born like her and that is what brought them even closer. Aimee had a wrong attitude and she was never scared of protecting Eloïse.

When they got separated by category, Aimee got the easiest work as a mudblood. She became the slave of the Malfoy Manor. On the other hand, Eloïse became the unlucky one, she went with the half that has to get experimentations on them. That situation broke them two.

Aimee always thought that the good were yet to come and she was positive that the Dumbledore army would win the war. Unfortunately she was wrong. They both got kidnapped by the death eaters and been placed in their role as mudbloods.

Aimee that was once the sun that was always shining and the reason why every one was smiling around her is now a broken girl with dark thought and no hope.

Eloïse found herself completely alone with no one to talk to. All the others muggle borns were to busy crying and trying to survive to even pay attention to her. Eloïse and her little groupe of muggle borns were placed in the Riddle Manor to do some experimentations and torture. In Voldemort's manor itself, that in my opinion is the worst one to be placed in.

The death eaters gave them all the same clothes to wear. A grey dirty dress with no shoes on. They had to walk miles to get to the manor with no shoes on. It was the middle of fall so the ground was cold and their feet got cuts and bruises. I like to calm them: their battle scars.

That has no chance to escape, they couldn't even think of escaping because the death eaters could get into their minds and see if they had plans to escapes and they could kill them in a matter of second.

It's been a while since they hadn't see the sun. In fact they hadn't see it since the war. That sky was gray and cloudy. Not even a drop of hope in it. The air was cold and the sadness and despair was spread everywhere.

It's been almost 6 hours that they were walking and if they were not walking fast enough they would get hex and hit by the death eaters that seemed to be everywhere. Everyone was scared and didn't know if they would even get out one day and smile again because even if they were trying very hard to smile their lips wouldn't even curve a little bit because of the pain and the struggle to stay alive.

I wish things could be different.