Meaningless

Swipe for music 🎶

⚠️torture⚠️

3rd person POV

Eloïse was sitting uncomfortably tied up on a chair, emerged in the silence and darkness. She was mentally praying, she was praying for a lot of things but herself. She was praying for Angel to stay safe, and for everything to go back to normal.

It felt like hours since she was alone, completely.....alone. It felt like hell but the worst is the fact that it's probably not the worst. Everything is gonna get more painful. Her body was shaking, every part of her was hurting. Outside but even more Inside. She just wish everything to end. The pain, the loneliness and the tiredness.

After a while, the door opened, she thought it could be her guardian Angel that came for deliver her from the suffering. Maybe there were hope. She was thinking wrong...she saw the devil himself with two of his demons. The man that caused all the pain that she felt. The man that killed thousands of innocent people just because of their blood and kept the others to torture them. The man that took away her happiness and replace it by a hole in her heart and broken memories. All her happiness and beautiful moments in her life were now memories and nothing else.

The Dark Lord was accompanied by Belatrix Lestrange, the crazy women that killed her mother and there was Mattheo Riddle, the son of the devil. He is as heartless as his father and cruel. He killed hundreds of muggle born just for his own pleasure.

The three of them were walking towards the weak body of the young girl. She flinched and almost fell from her chair but her chains kept her in place. The only movement that she could do was shaking and move her fingers. Nothing more. If she move too much, her chains would tighten and take her breath away.

« What do we have here? I pretty young lady, too bad you're a disgusting mudblood, you would've look good by my side » he hissed at the petrified girl. His simple words made her breathing hitched.

« I heard from my fellow follower, that you made a scene for them to take you instead of the little mudblood. You got some nerves to talk like that to your superiors, you must be punished. » he raised his voice. She wanted to scream and tell him to go to hell but nothing came out of her mouth.

«  can I kill her my Lord? » The women with crazy hair said excited. « Not yet Bellatrix, she could bring us a lot of help and she must how to respect her superiors.

« CRUCIO! » Voldemort yelled in Eloïse's direction. She felt like her inside was burning and the pain was unbearable but she didn't want to give them the pleasure of seeing her in pain so she didn't scream but oh boy she wanted to. As she was being tortured, the young Riddle, Mattheo, just stared emotionless the scene. He was kind of impressed that the girl didn't even scream at the curse but of course he didn't say anything.

It's been a couple of minutes since the curse was on her. It's been about 10 minutes but it felt like hours. Painful hours but she didn't show her pain once. She was determined to make herself look strong. She looked up to them and glared with an evil stare at them.

« That all you got? » she finally says with a muffled voice. A little smirk appeared on her face. Voldemort was shocked, Bellatrix was enraged and Mattheo was surprised and shocked. No one dared to talk back the the Dark Lord before.

After an hour of torturing and casting different spells on her till she pass out. At least that's was they thought. They finally stopped.

« Mattheo, bring back the mudblood in her cell were done for today, we'll use her more often till she die and wanna see her limits » Voldemort said and leaving soon after. Bellatrix followed close behind and Mattheo just nodded in response. He didn't have a choice but do as his father says. If he still could call him like that...