When are we going home?

Swipe for music 🎶

          TW
Violence/torture

Eloïse's POV

I don't know for how long I was asleep but what I do know is that I was suddenly woken up by loud noises from outside of the cell. Some were screaming and others were hitting the door of their cell. It took me a second or two to understand what was happening because i was still half asleep. My entire body was still sore from the lack of sleep and all the bruises that was covering it but I ignored it and got up on my feet to see a scared little blonde haired girl sitting in the corner of the small room. Angel.

Before going to comfort the terrified girl, I looked out the small window to see that some people were getting dragged by death eaters and they were dangerously getting closer to our cell. I backed away from the door and ran towards Angel that was still shaking in fear on the ground.

"Hey, hey it's okay. You're safe, i'm here . Nothing is gonna happen." I hugged her to my chest and stoked her hair comfortingly. Though I didn't know what was gonna happen, but I knew for sure that I wouldn't let anyone touch one single hair of her.

"I'm scared Elo" her voice broke.

"I know, I'm scared too but I'll always protect you don't worry."

"When can we go home?" She hugged me back tightly. That sentence broke my heart. Will we ever go home?

"Soon, i promise. We just need to stay strong okay? Can you do that for me?" Tears were threatening to escape my eyes.

"Yes" she responded quietly. I felt her relax a little in my arms.

Then, I felt two strong arms pull me away from the small girl and throwing me on the ground, my head hitting the cold wall and my vision started to get blurry. The only thing I would see before loosing consciousness was Angel getting dragged out by a masked men and screaming my name. The other men made his way towards me and kicked me in the face to make sure I wouldn't try to escape. That made me fall in the dark once again...

Everything was peaceful again.

But not for too long...
.
.
.
I woke up with a strong pain on my eye, where I got kicked. My head was spinning for a second and the light was hitting me in the face. I coughed, thinking it would make the pain go away.

A minute later, I opened my eyes completely to see that I wasn't in the cold cell anymore but in another room. I've never been to this room. It was empty and bright. It was different from all of those dark rooms. My hands and feet were still tied with chains, I was in the middle of the bright room. How did I get here?

Then, the door opened harshly and to my surprise (note the sarcasm) some people entered the room. Yes you guessed right, one of them was the one and only Mr.Voldy Moldy accompanied with his lovely son that seemed to follow him like a lost puppy but what made me tense up was the two death Eaters, Lucius Malfoy and another one that I didn't recognize, holding both of Angel arms.

She seemed so scared and she was clearly shaking. Though she seemed to sigh in relief once she saw me.

"Good evening miss Redmond. Its' nice to see you again" the bitch with no nose started speaking.

"Wish I could say the same Voldy." I spatted in his direction.

"Watch your words mudblood!" The other bitch, Malfoy, told me so gently.

The dark lord took a few steps in my way until he was right in front of me.

"Do you know why you're here?" He hissed as he gripped my chin harshly.