For Angel

Swipe for music 🎶

Eloïse's POV

Ouch.
To say that my body was in pain wouldn't be enough. I felt like I've been ran over by thousands of trucks. But when am I not in pain right? I was even in pain when I was sleeping, can you imagine that?

I felt a hand caress my cheek, that's when my eyes shot open and for a second I forgot about the intense sore feeling of my body because I jolted back until I hit a wall and slide back down on the floor. I was so terrified without even knowing why, by body was shaking. I didn't want anyone to touch me again. These past couple of months, I came to the conclusion that touch meant to end up in pain in the end, except with Angel. Only her touch was comforting and was making me feel like I could let my guards down.

I looked around to see where the hell I was. My vision was not the best at that moment so I could only see that I was in a dark room. Nothing unusual. Then I saw a tall figure and I stopped breathing. No no not again please. I can't take it at the moment. I want peace. Just give me a break for a moment. But as the shadow was approaching me, I recognize the dark curls on his head and his deep brown eyes that were staring right at me. Him again.

Mattheo

For a moment, he just looked at my eyes with a weird expression that I couldn't identify, it's like he was searching for something and all I could do was stare back. When I tell you I had no energy even if I slept for god knows how long.

« Take a picture it'll last longer. » I decided to speak first seeing he wasn't saying anything.

« Even after being tortured to almost death, you're still being funny. » he remarked.

That sentence made me remember what happened before I passed out. Angel. What happened to her? Is she still alive? I swear if she's dead, I'll make sure to kill every single person responsible for her death. Just thinking about that made me so angry.

« W-what happened? » I needed to know. Maybe all of that was just a nightmare and I simply needed to wake up.

« Don't you know? You killed two of our best death eaters and then you passed out and I brought you here. » he spoke slowly. Wait what? Killed? I killed two death eaters. Then images of the two bodies falling on the ground lifeless came into my mind. Oh my god. But how did I killed them? I don't remember using weapons. I was chained, I couldn't move. I don't understand anything. What the hell is happening?

« That's ridiculous, I didn't kill them. I-I couldn't move. » I looked at the ground trying to understand what happened.

« But somehow you still did, you're lucky my father didn't kill you on the spot. »

« where is Angel? » I completely changed the subject because, at that moment I didn't really care how I killed them. I just wanted to see Angel.

« Who? »

« Don't play dumb, you know who. The little girl that you tortured in cold blood. » how can he not know who she is.

« Ah the little mudblood-"

"Don't call her that."

"She must be dead at the moment I don't' know."his voice was cold and emotionless but I could sense that there was a little bit of sadness in his voice but he tried to cover it by shutting off all his emotions.

She must be dead.

My blood turned cold at that sentence. She can't be dead, I can't lose her too. She's all I have left. Tears were now running down my face but I was too exhausted to respond. I don't know when was the last time I ate a whole meal and washed myself. Before I was "busy" getting kinda tortured that I forgot how my stomach was screaming for food.