❦︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ: Tʜᴇ Nᴇᴡ Cʜᴀʀᴍ ❦︎

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ: Tʜᴇ Nᴇᴡ Cʜᴀʀᴍ

| ❦︎ |

          Reign kicked the grasses as they were waiting for their professor in flying lessons. As far as Reign could remember, she still can't believe that she's a witch and that she possesses magical abilities. If it were you too, you wouldn't believe it. Reign had noticed so far that this castle is huge. It reminded her of their first day, when they got late and Professor McGonagall was aware.

          She let out a chuckle, and diverted her gaze on everyone who stood up and fixed theirselves. She looked at where they heads were turned to and there appears to be a woman around her 50s walking confidently with a broom in her hand. She has this rough, grey, hair tied into a bun and ravishing yellow eyes. Wearing a cloak over her clothes that Reign couldn't really recognize.

          “Why are you all just standing there? Houses, line up!” she said powerfully and they all immediately lined up, others bumping into each other due to this old lady's fierceful counting. “—and ten.” she turned to them and they were greatfully lined up in four. “Impressive. I am your instructor for flying lessons, the name is Rolanda Hooch. Address me as Madam Hooch, respect your instructor! Follow the rules! And most of all, no skipping of lessons!” she said, or most likely, shouted.

          “Now, place your brooms on the ground! And stand on the left side of it!” she commanded. They followed her instructions and stood firmly. “Reach out your right hand! And say 'up'! Try and try until your broom obeys you!” she said and went to the end of the line to watch her students struggle.

          “Up!” Reign's broom started vibrating a sif it was being pulled slowly by a magnet. A smile spreaded across her face. “Up!” Reign looked at her friend and saw that her broom was definitely opposite to hers. Serinna's was still in the ground. She repeated the word again and again, but still, it wouldn't budge. “HARDER!” Madam Hooch shouted in front of Serinna, making her flinch.

          “Can she not yell? Its hurting my eardrums.” Serinna said as she starting to clear her ears. “Up!” Reign looked at her left and saw Vell's broom automatically collided with her hand. Reign was amazed. “How did you do that?”, “I don't know either.” Vell said while looking shocked by what she had accomplished.

          “Well done, Ms. Qamikaze!” Madam Hooch approached while clapping a few times. She proceeded to walk to Reign. Reign looked at her instructor, feeling ever more passionate. Suddenly, something hit Reign's palm. Looking at it, she was left astonished. It was none other but her broom, now in her hand. She didn't even got to say 'up' and it was yet already in contact with her skin.

          Madam Hooch looked quite as well surprised too. She stepped closer to Reign and patted her shoulder. “The first one I've met. Ms. Roses, you're a Broomlinker.” she said with a smile. “Lucky you. I wish I was a broomlinker to but, I am not. 20 points for Gryffindor!” she shouted and caught everyone's attention. Gryffindors were in shock.

          “Outstanding, Ms. Roses! We have Hogwarts first broomlinker! Ms. Reign Roses!” she shouted, making everyone drop their jaws and gasp out loud. Reign, who was still confused, looked at her two friends questioningly. She could tell that Vell was shocked and Serinna too. What is a broomlinker? thought Reign. “Ms. Roses, you can use your abilities for Quidditch, as you know.