❦︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ: Tʜᴇ Sᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ Hᴀᴛ ❦︎

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ: Tʜᴇ Sᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ Hᴀᴛ

| ❦︎ |

         After staring at a girl for a long time, Reign realised that she saw her before. Indeed she was the one Reign helped on the train. Angelie Janett. "Angelie?" Reign said hesitantly. Angelie looked at her and seemed to remember her too. "You must be Reign Roses, right?" she said and Reign could see happiness in her eyes. "Oh, you're the one in the train." said Serinna when she saw her.

       "Who is she?" Vell asked. "Well, Angelie Janett." Serinna said hesitantly. "What could be pulling this carriage? Weird. It gives me the chills." said Serinna, "It could be a Thestral. They say its ugly, good thing we can't see it." said Vell. Thestral? Well, Reign never heard of it before. "Thestral? What is a Thestral?" said Reign and Angelie at the same time. They both laughed and the others seems confused. "Getting along, eh?" said Serinna.

       "Thestrals are the most rare winged horses because only the ones who saw death and accepted it can see them. It means their invisible to our innocent eyes." explained Vell. "Let's just say, they're ugly and invisible." said Serinna. "Wonder which house I get sorted to." blurted Angelie. House? What house is she talking about. Oh! The four houses Serinna told me a while ago in the train. Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, and Gryffindor.

       The ride continued and the other two students with them were completely quiet the whole time. They reached the castle. It was huge and very wide. It was colour gray and the roofs are colour blue, maybe. They were a lot of statues above the entrance. There, in front of the giant oak doors stood a woman with long, brown, hair with a very pale skin that made her look dead, and lastly, a pair of blue-grey eyes, waiting for them. "Welcome to Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry. I am Professor Flora Carrow, the Deputy Headmistress. Now, follow me to the Great Hall." she said while marching inside the castle.

       The giant oak doors opened revealing another giant door meters away from them, on their right was a lot of staircases. They entered those doors and saw a lot of older students inside, sitting in front of four long tables in the middle has space for the runway. They a lot of floating candles above them and they could see the night sky from the blended ceiling. They were amazed, they can feel the magic within this place.

       "Professor McGonagall, here are the new batch." said Carrow. An old woman in the front sitting in the middle of what seems to be the professors' table nodded to Carrow. "Now, before we begin, our Headmistress, Professor Minerva McGonagall, would like to say a few words. McGonagall stood up and her clothes were now clearly visible. She was wearing a dark purple dress and a black cloak with a glossy pin.

        On top of her head was a black witch's hat. "The new batch. I would like to tell you that going to the Forbidden Forest is not allowed. If ever anyone of you attempts to enter it, we will abduct points from your house." explained McGonagall. "Is that clear?", "Yes." everyone said. "Thank you Professor." McGonagall then sat down in her seat. "When I call your name, you will come forward and I will place the Sorting Hat on your head so you'll be sorted into your houses." whispers surrounded the whole room.