❦︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ: Fɪʀsᴛ Dᴀʏ Aᴛ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs ❦︎

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ: Fɪʀsᴛ Dᴀʏ Aᴛ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs

| ❦︎ |

Reign was woken up by Vell saying its already past eight in the morning. She opened her eyes and quickly rubbed it then went to the bathroom. After washing her face, she changed into her uniform. The uniform consists: a white polo, a grey knee-length skirt, a grey sweater with red and gold linings, a pair of socks and black shoes, a red and gold necktie, and a black robe with red lining and on the left chest was the Gryffindor crest: a lion. "Come on! Let's go!"

Rᴇɪɢɴ Rᴏsᴇs ༆

Yup, we are late. I can believe it but Vell can't. She's just too stubborn. We went out of the common room and ran through the halls. First class was at nine o'clock for Transfiguration. I'm not nervous anymore because we're running as fast as we could that's making my whole body shake. "By the way, how come are we late?" I asked. "I usually get up around six but I slept again this morning. THAT'S WHY I FORGOT THE TIME.", "That's what happens when you're a bookworm." Vell stared daggers at Serinna. Ahead us was a big oak door. Thats probably where our class must be held.

No time to knock, we opened and saw an entire class looking at us. We walked to the empty seats and felt embarassed. I mean...my first day of school is like this? Getting late? Dear me. At the corner of my eye, I can spot someone laughing at his or her seat. All we have to do is look down. "Ms. Roses, Epimetheus, and Qamikaze. Please stay here until class ends." said Professor McGonagall. She then continued explaining about transfiguration. Any minute later, the class finally ended. I wasn't able to focus on the lesson but what I catched was that: our Transfiguration professor is Minerva McGonagall, she's the Headmistress of Hogwarts, she was involved in what they call the first and second Wizarding War.

"Class dismissed." Professor McGonagall said. Only the four of us were left in her classroom. "Now, Ms. Roses, Epimetheus, and Qamikaze. Will you three tell me why you were late?" she asked. "We forgot about the time, Professor." said Vell while keeping her head down. "I wasn't able to wake up early." I said. I elbowed Serinna to give an excuse. "And I-I was-umm-spending too much time in the bathroom?" she said in a unsure tone. "That seems more like a question than a statement." McGonagall said. "For now, since it's still the first day of school, I will excuse you being late only for THREE DAYS and after that, if ever you will be late again in my class for no reason, I will put you three under detention." McGonagall explained. Wow. That's what happens when I'm late. I think I'm shivering right at this moment.

"You are dismissed." she said before going back to her desk. Serinna opened the door when McGonagall called out, "Wait-Ms. Roses, can you please spare me a few minutes." she said. Me? Are we going to talk or what? This is making me nervous. "You can go now, I'll catch up." I said and pushed both Serinna and Vell outsid ether oak doors. I turned around and saw Professor McGonagall take a golden book outside her drawer. She was holding it firmly and lifted it carefully up to her desk. She then looked at me. She's quite old. "Reign Roses. I'm sure you don't know anything about your origins. Do you know this book?" she asked. I looked at the book and it doesn't look familiar to me at all.

"No." I said. "Well, this book is a belonging of your mother, Mrs. Harmony Roses." she said and then stood up, came to me and handed it over. "I suggest you own it starting today." she said. I stared at the book and saw the name on the front cover, Harmony Black. This my mother's. Her name is Harmony Black! Now I know. "All of your questions will be answered with this book. All you have to do is use magic. Point your wand on the first page of the book and say your question before adding 'search it for me, Reign Rhythia Black Roses'." McGonagall said to me. I nodded and thanked her before she dismissed me.