❦︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx: Tʜᴇ Lᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ Oғ Rᴇᴜs ❦︎

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx: Tʜᴇ Lᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ Oғ Rᴇᴜs

| ❦︎ |

༆ Rᴇɪɢɴ Rᴏsᴇs ༆

       We already finished eating breakfast so we went to our class, Potions. I don't know anything about potions, I'm raised by muggles, you know. I didn't even thought there's a such thing. We went down near to the dungeon and knocked on the oak door. A faint 'come in' we heard. We entered and only a few students were there. An old man was sitting in the desk beside the board. “You must be Ms. Roses, Epimetheus, and Qamikaze.” he said.

       “Do sit down and lets wait for the others.” he said. We sat down in the chairs and waited the until more and more students filled the room. I've noticed that the other students were wearing Ravenclaw robes. We're probably spending the class with Ravenclaws. The old man stood up, “Good morning, everyone! I am Professor Horace Slughorn, your professor in Potions Class. I was involved in the First and Second Wizarding War.”

       “I am also an acquaintance of the late Professor Albus Dumbledore. I have taught a lot of great students before, including: the late Mr. Tom Riddle, Mr. Harry Potter, Minister Hermione Granger, and Mr. Ronald Weasley. I hope I'm going to teach someone here who's going to be a big, important, person when they grow up. So, any questions?” should I ask a question? I mean every professor had been mentioning this Wizarding War stuffs that I don't know, and these people they say that are important and unbelievably great.

       I raised my right hand and all their attention went to me. “Yes, Miss?”, “Reign Roses, sir. What is this Wizarding War that you were saying? I'm sorry but, I don't know anything much about the Wizarding World.” I said, hoping to get a response. “The First Wizarding War was led by Lord Voldemort. You all know Lord Voldemort, he's a dark wizard that I taught years ago. That war was for him to get young Harry Potter and kill him. Eventually, he failed.”

       “The curse backfired at him making him weak for the years later. That is when Harry Potter received the name the Boy Who Lived as he survived the Killing Curse. Both of his parents died at that night of attack too. The Second Wizarding War is also led by Lord Voldemort. It happened twenty-two years ago. He attacked Hogwarts with monsters, Death Eaters, Dementors, Giants and more vicious creatures in order to get Harry Potter killed. He did not succeed again and ended up dead by the wand of Harry Potter.” he explained detailed. “Thank you, professor.” I said. “You're welcome. We will start brewing potions starting next week. For now, I want to know more about you. Do please get yourself a piece of parchments paper and write your information on it. Let's begin.” he said before sitting down at his chair at the back of his desk.

༆ Vᴇʟʟ Qᴀᴍɪᴋᴀᴢᴇ ༆

       I took my parchment pad and started scribbling the same words I wrote last time at Defence Against The Dark Arts class. My full name, nickname, age, birth date, birth place, parents, siblings, where I live, my friends, and etcetera. The person sitting behind suddenly bumped his chair to mine and made my Potions book to fall on the floor. I turned around and he quickly apologised. I looked at him from his head to toe. Innocent.

       “I accept your apology.” I said before turning my attention back to my pad. I continued scribbling until someone disturbed me again. “Excuse me? Your book fell to the floor. Miss Qamikaze, right?” she said in an angelic tone. Yeah, angelic. “Oh yes. Thank you very much. And you are?”, “I'm Alley. Ashley Alley of Ravenclaw. May I sit down beside you?” she said. I nodded gracefully. She started scribbling on her parchment too, so I continued mine.