❦︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ: Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ ❦︎

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ: Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ

| ❦︎ |

       Aunt Olina and Uncle Brode with Reign went outside to search for someone who might know about this School. They luckily found someone, Mrs. Epimetheus. "Do you know anything about Hogwarts?" asked Aunt Olina. "Why? Are you a witch? Do you know magic? Why do you ask me about it? Do I look weird?" said Mrs. Epimetheus. "My foster child here is invited there.", "Oh! You could've told me earlier so I don't have to be mean." said Mrs. Epimetheus jokingly.

       "My name is Amelia Epimetheus. 𝖨 am obviously a witch and I have here three children who are studying at Hogwarts." said Mrs. Epimetheus. "My name is Olina Larson, he's Brode Larson, my husband, and Reign Roses." Mrs. Epimetheus seemed to be stunned by hearing the name Reign Roses. "That initials to R.R. ......" she whispered to herself. "Amelia, where do we buy her books?" asked Olina. "In Diagon Alley!" said Mrs. Epimetheus. "Where?" Olina and Brode said at the same time.

       "Diagon Alley. Come with us if you don't want Reign Roses to be late." invited Mrs. Epimetheus. They entered a some kind of store at a corner of a street and found so many people inside it —drinking. Olina holded Reign's hand tighter so she won't get lost because of those people. They entered the back door of the store and faced a wall made of red bricks. Amelia tapped a pattern on the wall and it unexpectedly opened and revealed a pathway.

       As they follow Amelia's lead, they saw loads of magical things in that alley. There are wizards and witches around also looking for requirements. Different kinds of things popped out of nowhere and in the right side of the alley stood a shop with a signboard that labels Flourish & Blotts Bookstore. "Here we are!" announced Mrs. Epimetheus. There were lots of books inside it. Differents covers and sizes.

       "This si where witches and wizards buy their books from Year One to Seven." she said. A girl at the same age of Reign went near Mrs. Epimetheus. "Mum! Can we please go out?" pleaded the black-haired girl. Two more persons went near them saying the same thing. "Ok then. Just don't fall into a trouble pit or we'll have to pay double!", "Yes, mum!" saluted the children. They ran outside and went left. Reign chased them but she can't keep up. She wants to call them but she doesn't know their names.

       "HEY! MRS. EPIMETHEUS' CHILD!" called Reign. The black-haired girl was the one who heard it. She turned her back and saw Reign catching up. "Are you referring to me?" asked the girl. "Yes — what's the — what's your — your — you know." Reign said while catching her breath. Reign placed her hands on her knees, looked down because of the fast run. The girl did the same, "Name? What's my name? I am Serinna Epimetheus. Who you must be?".

       "Reign Roses. Nice meeting you." the two shaked hands and Serinna invited her for a walk. "How's my mum?" asked Serinna. How? Why are you asking me? What How? thought Reign. "What do you mean?", "Oh, sorry to confuse you. What I meant is how's my mum's attitude to you. Is she normal? Or not.", "She's nice and full of words.", "She's nice to people when she first met them. She's really strict to us at home.", "All mothers are strict to their children."

      "By the way, they're my older siblings. Amyssa and Aiden. They're already studying at Hogwarts and I just received my Acceptance Letter." Serinna paused for a moment, then Reign started another conversation. "What is Hogwarts?" asked Reign. Serinna looked at her with suspicion. "Are you really a witch or what? You're going to study there and you have no clue about it?" Reign shook her head. "Let me. Hogwarts is a school for wizards and witches to study about witchcraft and wizardry or study about their powers in able to control it. Spells, potions, transfiguration, charms, magical creatures, magical plants, and divination. Hogwarts' Headmistress is Professor Minerva McGonagall."