ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone.

Avery here.

I am back to bring you sad and bad news. Unfortunately, I have to stop this version's updates. I have been reading my work and I noticed that I have LOTS of mistakes and holes in the chapters. I don't even have a plan for the flow of the story!

So that's why I thought about stopping this book (I don't want it to get worse).

As of right now, I'm working on my characters' background story and also did some changes in the storyline. You will notice these changes in the upcoming Version 3 of the book:

1. Changes in names (characters with odd names are going to be changed).

2. Changes in scenes (this one is kinda big).

3. Changes in lines (I want to try my best to make each character have a distinct way of talking and saying words).

4. Changes in the plot (I know I have changed this lots of times before, now I wanna get it right).

5. Replacing and adding characters (I have noticed there are some characters from Harry Potter that cannot really make it into this story, so I had to improvise).

That's all, really. It will take me a while to fix every details of the story so expect Version 3 to be published around December or probably January 2022.

Thank you very much, Potatoes and Eggs for supporting me and reading my books!!! I cannot give you great chapters and scenes and I'm so sorry for that...

I really want to improve as a writer. I have a passion for writing that no other people I know would feel. I want to succeed in delivering my story in a way possible of making people sleep with their minds imbued with it...

Thank you very very much for being here!!! Love you lots and do stay safe!!!

- Autumn Avery