❦︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ: Tʜᴇ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ❦︎

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ: Tʜᴇ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ

| ❦︎ |

Reign Roses is an ordinary girl that lives with her foster parents and foster sister at Moody's Subdivision. Olina is her foster mother, although she refuses that Reign should call her mother and instead suggests 'Aunt'. Brode is her foster father, same like Aunt Olina, he doesn't what to get called as father by Reign since she is not their real child, she adopted after all. And her foster sister is Arine, a chubby girl with tiny brown eyes and a straight brown hair that stretches down to her waist. They mostly fight and Uncle Brode always needs to break it down before Reign pulls out all of Arine's hair.

Its was a normal, sunny, morning at Sunsfler Section. Well, it is often sunny. Reign was already awake but she didn't left her room, she was always waiting for Aunt Olina to shout in front of her room to tell her to get up and help make breakfast. "REIGN! OPEN YOUR DOOR NOW! WAKE UP! HELP ME MAKE BREAKFAST! NOW!" finally she heard it. Reign rubbed her eyes like she just woke up and messed her shiny, black, hair, then opened the door and faced Olina.

"I know your awake. Come! Prepare the bacons and eggs." she said as she grasped Reign's arm. She lets go of Reign on the stairs and went straight to the kitchen. Reign was just walking when she hit the wall hard. "The heck! Arine! Did you..." Yep, Arine bumped her. This girl always hits Reign and Reign always fights back, putting theirselves into trouble. "Why? Do you have a problem?" she said as she raised her eyebrows. "Of course! You bumped me 'coincidentally', didn't you?" Reign said.

"How dare you accuse me!", "I'm not accusing you! You did it!" and the blabbering continued. "STOP IT! You two! I didn't adopt you to annoy my daughter, and you! I didn't raise you to fight with your adoptive sister!" Uncle Brode said. Reign left them and went to the kitchen. "The bacons are ready! Cook the eggs! Go make the tea!" scolded Aunt Olina. "Yes, Aunt Olina.". After breakfast was cooked, the family sat down in the small table in front of the television to see the news. They heard the sound of mails dropped at the front door.

"The mails are here, go get it." said Uncle Brode. "Yes, Uncle.", she went to the front door and picked up the mails, she then gave it to Uncle Brode. "There is a blah blah blah - an upcoming blah blah blah - this newspaper is full of nonsense. Throw it in the trash can!", Reign was about to eat the first spoon of her oatmeal. She took the newspaper and threw it in the trash can before going back to her meal.

Later at the afternoon, around four, Aunt Olina kept on calling Reign's name again. "Reign, they arrived, open the door." said Aunt Olina. Reign went to open the door, only to find that it wasn't only Uncle Brode but Aunt Bridget was with him too. As Aunt Bridget stepped into the room, Aunt Olina invited her, "Bridget! Come over here, dinner is ready.", Aunt Olina also called Arine over to come and eat with them.

They all sat down in the table - except Reign. "You will eat later. Right now, wait and clean the table. Reign had to agree. "So the little insect is still here?" Aunt Bridget said in an annoyed tone. Reign whispered to her self, "Don't call me an insect.", "What did you say?", Aunt Bridget was cut off by Arine. "Auntie, you promised me last month that you will give me a souvenir from Korea! Where is it? You told me that you will give me one when you come back!".

"Perhaps, next time, dear. Something better, I'll give you." excused Aunt Bridget. They continuously talked and ate, then Aunt Bridget said something harsh that cleared Reign's absent-mind. "Why did you even accepted her anyway? Where's her true parents? Maybe they left her because she has bad luck! She became a house girl since she was five years old! Pitty!".