1: when young

Killua: nanari are you ok?

He looked to her who was tied up by chains and had just been whipped.

Nanari: boring.  Almost everyday the same thing. You think I'll feel hurt?

Killua: true.

She dislocate her wrist and comes down from the chains and sits down onto the floor ' killua. I'm bored. I want to go out.'

Killua: you know we can't if we don't have a mission.

Nanari: I've been put here for 10 years since I was born so that I could train to become strong. I've never seen my parents.

Killua: you want to see your parents?

Nanari: not that I care. It's just... Hearing from silva... Zeno... The world outside... I want to go out and adventure.

Killua: it does sound interesting neh.

Nanari: I guess... I'll never be able to get out. Wearing these butler clothings, staying with these butlers. I'm not going anywhere. Am I?  Killua.

Killua: we will. One day. If I do one day, I'll bring you.

Nanari: really???

Killua: um

She hugged him ' killua... ' than she kissed him on the cheek ' killua ski. '

Killua: nanari... Me too.

___________________________________

' its time for you to come back. Nanari-sama.  '

Nanari: back? I never had you guys as my home.

' no matter what you say. We are taking you back. '

Killua pov:

I still remember...

Those eyes she look me with when her hand was held by the man who came for her. They were watery.

She kept looking back to me when she walked out through the hallway. She struggled out of that man's hand and ran to me and hugged me. ' killua... '

Killua: nanari...

Nanari: we'll never see each other again...right?

Killua: I can't. But you can.

Nanari: um.