10: will make you...

Illumi pov:

They have met. I wonder if they have kissed? Five years... Enough time for killua to come and beg me and find me. Enough time for them to break up. Best is, nanari decides to come by my side.

I love killua.

But...

I also love nanari.

Compare both... I rather nanari suffer. True that I loved her for boldness and dare to throw away life. But that is so difficult for me because she doesn't like me.

If nanari does die because of killua... I guess... I will be angry at killua for a little while. After all... I do really love nanari.

So cute. So daring. So resistant.

And I thought she was pathetic already after going into haiten's family. I almost wanted to take her back.

Oh well. Just have to wait for killua to find me since now I can't go after him.

____________________________________

Killua: nanari how are you feeling?

Nanari: I'm fine. Don't make it sound like its hopeless.

Killua: is there anything I can do? I feel really bad.

Nanari: hai. There is.

Yuki: marriage?!!!

Killua: I'm willing to do that.

Nanari: baka!!!  Of course not!! I want you to really love me for the rest of the five years even if it means running away from the haiten family.

Killua: nanari...

Nanari: only marry me when you feel like it. Promise me.

Killua: nanari...

Nanari: *shakes head* its not enough. Let's make an absolute contract.

Killua: whatever it is I will.

Nanari: don't say yes that quickly!! Listen to me first.

Yuki: yea!!! What if its unreasonable?!!

Nanari uses nen and writes and says at the same time 'only marry me because you truly want to and not because you owe me. If you marry me just because you owe me, you'll never have kids.' she signs at the end.

Yuki: that's unreasonable!!!  Killua... Don't!!!

Killua: I agree.

He signs the contract with his nen.

Yuki: must you be that evil?!!! You can never have kids with killua only , this is obviously in your favor!!

His murderous intent and eyes came on 'urusei. '

Yuki: but!!!

Killua: damare. (shut up)

Alluka: nii-chan congratulations.

Killua: alluka... *giggles *

Alluka: nii-chan must take good care of nanari-chan. She helped us a lot. If nii-chan doesn't than alluka will... Will...leave nii-chan and go with kirishi-shi.

Killua: oh really.

Alluka: hai!!!

Killua: ja. Go ahead.

Alluka: nii-chan!!!

He walked to nanari's side and kissed her on the cheek than leaned over slightly to her ear ' you better be careful. I will make sure you don't ever leave me... Than... Make you marry me. '

Nanari blushed red and hard ' killua... Suki...'