6: enough

Killua: so how did you become a two star hunter?

Killua munched onto his egg while asking. Yuki was with an apron cooking ' yea how.' she asked annoyed.

Nanari: people paid my mother lots of money for my ability to kill some monster. And that got me two star.

Killua: I see. What is your ability?

Nanari: you saw didn't you?  so?  What did you see? Amateur lucky yuki.

Yuki: hey!!! I'm not what you say!!!

Nanari: prove it.

Yuki: you are a manipulator. You can put seals by touching and give instructions through that.

Killua: that's not all. Your katana does the same. The weapon gives you a reach to better put seals isn't it?

Nanari: hai. Congratulations yuki. You passed. You're now still a pro hunter.

Yuki: hey!!!

Nanari: afraid to beat me?  You must be thinking, what if she orders me to die?

Yuki: urusei...

Nanari: it can't happen.

Yuki: what? That means I can...

She lifts up her hot pan...

Nanari: stop

Yuki's action stop.

Nanari: until I say you can move. Until it reaches ten o clock. Until killua kisses you.

Yuki: you!!!

She raises her aura and tries to break the seal but didn't work.

Nanari: the more conditions I set to an order, the stronger it becomes. Of course there's a maximum number of conditions I can set. Setting conditions take my nen.

Killua: so you can't just kill people off like that.

Nanari: nine conditions. I have to set nine.

Yuki:tsk. That ability isn't that good after all.

Nanari: I guess. But the seal doesn't go away until I say so. Or... You can pay a nen expeller.

Killua: a dangerous yet troublesome ability.

Nanari: sigh... I know right. And than... There's...

She touched onto yuki and put another seal ' sit. ' but yuki doesn't sit. ' the seals from my hand aren't as strong as my weapons. '

Killua: weapons huh.

Nanari: two star... You just got lucky while tagging around killua neh.

Yuki: urusei!!!

Nanari: cancel.

Yuki: I'll get you next time!!!

Yuki takes a breath and go washes the dishes.

Nanari: I'm going to see alluka.

Killua: I'm coming too.

They left the kitchen.

Nanari: she doesn't want to follow?

Killua: yuki is afraid of alluka.

Nanari: I see. You like her?

Killua: what?? No. She's annoying. Irritating. Stalker. But she does cares a lot that's all.

Nanari: you... Like her and you don't know.

Killua: it really not like that!!!

Nanari: irritating. Annoying. But cares about me. Still say you don't like her? You do understand her.

He stops in his steps ' she chose to follow me. I don't like her. I told her already. '

Nanari: why don't you give her a chance?

Killua: why are you giving her a chance?

Nanari: killua...

Killua: you like me don't you? Hugging me when you saw me. Remembering me until now. By now, I know you are in love with me. Accepting alluka.

Nanari: its different!!!  You are my... Only friend... Kirishi is... A servant. Actually my only other friend... Alluka... I really like her. She's... Like me. People only want to use us. That's all.

Nanari pov:

I walked ahead turning away from him. He grabbed onto my arm ' you were curious about if I was attached. '

Nanari: curious.

Killua: you wouldn't have given yuki a chance to get away with the second attack when you missed. You could have killed her easily or even injure her at that close range. You didn't. Cos she was my girlfriend you thought.

Nanari: urusei!!!!!

Killua: are you pitying her?

Nanari: urusei...

He pulled my hand in and turned me around hugging me ' baka. You're no better yourself. You're finally out,and all I see is those empty dull eyes of yours. What happened to you who wanted to venture? '

My tears flowed... ' nobody could accompany me... '

He looked to me and gazed gently, cupping my cheek ' you have me now. '

Nanari: are...you pitying me.... That's why...

Killua: Actually those letters I said I have. It's a copy of what's in your drawer. I get one every week. Kirishi told me to keep it a secret so that you won't be that angry.

Nanari: so... You've always known how pathetic I've been?

Killua: I've always...

He pushed my head into his chest ' tried to become stronger so that I could come get you. '

I gripped onto him tightly ' I... Never knew... '

Killua: so now I've come get you. Don't leave because of yuki.

I nod my head ' killua... Arigato for coming to get me.'

Killua: mmm... You're my best friend. We're going to be together from now on. So don't leave me because of yuki. Or think yuki is my girlfriend.

Its ok. Even if killua doesn't love me back. Killua requests me to stay. For now... For now its enough. I don't need more...