9: found out

Yuki: killua... Do you really like nanari?

Killua: ah.

Yuki: what do you see in her that you don't see in me?  I have followed you for so long. I know everything she probably doesn't. So... Why?

Killua: well...

Yuki: is it because of alluka? Because she's not afraid.

Killua: that's not it. She really cares about alluka. But that's just a small portion why I can like her.

Yuki: than... Why?

Killua: when I first known her, she was a person who loves risks and fighting. She wanted to be out there. I liked that kind of her. I wanted to be out there too. Until I went to look for her again and saw that she lost all radiant and hope of this world she was kept away from.

Yuki: you just pity her!!!

Killua: at first. But than I manage to bring the nanari I know back.

Yuki: risk and like fighting. Like to adventure... I can become like her!!! Just give me time!!!

Killua: you are you. She is she. It's different. I treat you as my family yuki.

Her tears flowed ' but... I don't want that... '

Killua: gomen.

Yuki: killua... Take this.

He took the tickets which seemed to be tickets to a theme park ' you wanted me to go with you. So...?'

Yuki: go with nanari. *smiles * I know you really like nanari. I just wanted to know why.

____________________________________

Killua: nanari. Nanari.

Nanari: hai?

Killua: do you want to go to a theme park with me?

Nanari: *eyes sparkles * hai. But...

Killua: what's wrong?

Nanari: it will attract attention. *emos* never mind....

Killua: its ok. They won't know. Its a theme park.

Nanari: ja... Ok.

____________________________________

Nanari: so big!!! This is the theme park neh.

Killua: hai.

They held hands and went in.

Killua: so which do you want to play first?

Nanari: that!!! Everyone's screaming!!!

So they went to queue. It was a short queue so they manage to get on it quite quickly. The ride climbs slowly up and up... It pauses for a while.

Nanari: its going to drop!! Its going to drop!!

And the ride plunges down from a high height. Everyone screams and just like that the ride ended.

Nanari: uhno... That's it?

Killua: ah that's it.

Nanari: that was... Disappointing.

Killua: right.

The people who sat the ride and the booth people looked at both of them with weird looks like what is wrong with them.

They were soon done with all the roller coaster rides and they were sitting on the bench.

Nanari: its so boring. I don't understand why they scream. Its nothing.