11: wishes on a paper

One year passed...

They held hands as they were walking on the streets.

Killua: today is valentine's day.

Nanari: its our first time celebrating it neh.

Killua: um.

Nanari: instead of going to eat together like a date like what couples do, I want to do something else.

Killua: what?

She pulled his hand and dragged him along. They reached a small hill and got onto the top of it. On that hill, there was a small little cliff. She went there and dig a deep hole ' okay its done. ' she pulled out a box and opened it.

Killua: blank paper?

Nanari: we're going to write happy things. Any happy thing. Than write what we wish. As many also can.

Killua: ok. But what kind of a valentine is that?

Nanari: just do it.

They both write down and than fold the paper and put it inside the chest.

Nanari: don't open until... Until I die or I allow so. Ok?

Killua: alright than. So what wish did you write? The most basic simplest one.

Nanari: one of them was... I wish to be able to... *blush* ah. Never mind.

Killua: tell me.

Nanari: no!!!

Killua: come on. If not I'll kiss you. On your lips.

Nanari: you're so mean.

Killua: it does make you pain, but you do enjoy it.

Nanari: urusei!!!

Killua: hm.

Nanari: come on,let's go back. Alluka and yuki are waiting.

____________________________________

Killua pov:

But of course I was too curious and really wanted to know what are her wishes. Why was she blushing till so red.  Must be something romantic. I want to try to fulfill it if I can.

So I went to that hill and opened the box. So there were the happy things and wishes she wrote.

Happy things :

Love killua
Killua loves me
Killua stays by my side
Killua sleeps by my side every night

Alluka loves kirishi
Kirishi loves alluka

Wishes :

Killua kisses me on my lips again,this time even longer. Don't know if it will hurt more...but still wants so

Killua marries me because he wants to.

Have    Sex with killua.

I read till this line and I feel guilty. I clench my fist a little in anger. I can't. She will die. I don't want that.

Have children with killua

Gomen nanari. I do too. With you. I have times when I look to other people's children and feel guilty. Feel that its my fault. I know you wouldn't let me think that way because of how much you love me.

Sometimes I think... If you weren't a haiten... Everything would have been better. I wouldn't have let you make that stupid contract.

Killua finds someone else he loves after I die

Is that even possible?

Alluka and kirishi married

Yuki finds a lover

I fold back the paper and puts it back into the chest. Than buries it back. I walk back slowly thinking of all the things I've read.

Maybe I should go find illumi after all. Get him to cancel the contract. Get him to break it. Than nanari won't have to suffer. I'll take it in her stead.

But illumi... Those conditions he set. I bet he loves nanari too. That's why those conditions. I wonder if he will agree.

Killing him won't solve the problem either. He will definitely try to make me his puppet again trying to stick those needles into me.

Running away from meeting him. I used to be so afraid of him. But with my skills now... Its time to meet him and get nanari free.
____________________________________

I get into bed, wrapping my arms around her tight ' nanari I'm going to find illumi. '

Nanari: what? Don't. He's going to try...

I interrupt ' I know. But I don't want you to die. '

Nanari: why you suddenly... Did you read my paper?

' no. ' I lied. ' its just everytime I look to you, I want to kiss your lips. But I can't cos I don't want to hurt you. '

She turned to me ' its ok to kiss killua. As long as you want. I can bear the pain. '

I stroke her hair ' I also want to do that with you more than one time. '

She blushes hard ' are you really not lying?'

' really. Don't tell me those are your wishes.' I lied. I know they are.

Nanari: no. No. Just don't go...

Killua: I have to face him someday.

Nanari: killua... Its ok. I don't want you to be in danger. I am the one who made the contract anyway.

I squish her cheeks a little ' and I don't want you die that soon. Four years is not enough. '

She hugs me ' it is...not enough. '