12: back home

Nanari: killua can I sleep alone tonight?

Killua: why what's wrong?

Nanari: I want to sleep with alluka instead.

Killua: isn't kirishi accompanying her in one room?

Nanari: I want to sleep with her only.

He walked to her front ' don't make any wishes ok. Especially if they are going to be about me. '

Nanari: um. I promise.

_______________________________________

Killua pov:

That was when I woke up to find her missing from my sight.

Killua: did you see nanari?

Yuki: no.

Alluka: gomen nii-chan... No...

I grabbed onto kirishi's collar ' what did she do? Where did she go? '

Kirishi: I know she left. That's all. She wouldn't tell me. She just said, you would know even if I didn't say.

.... Don't tell me... She went to find illumi by herself. She wouldn't dare to. After what illumi had done to her. Right?

No. Its precisely why she would.  To make things end with illumi. She doesn't want me involve.

Killua: luka, send me to where nanari is.

Luka: aye.

And I was teleported there in an instance.

Home. I was at home. In front of my father in his room.

Silva: you've come home I see.

Killua: ah. For nanari. Have you seen her?

Silva: they just left.

Killua: ok. Thank you. I'll look for you again.

The door opened and the people at the door made me angry and happy at the same time.

Illumi: long time no see. Killua. I knew you were here.

He patted... Her head. Yes. Nanari's head. ' looking for her? '

Killua: ah. Return nanari.

Illumi: what are you talking about? She's mine now. We're going to get married. Right dad.

Silva: ah. He just told me.

Those empty eyes that nanari has. It's worse than when I first saw her. She's not even herself. I could understand if she turned cold. Dull eyes. Not even those... I clenched my fist ' what did you do to her?'

He bended down a little to her face level ' ah. This. Kawaii ja nai no? ( isn't it cute) just like my doll. '

Killua: you. If you didn't improve like I hoped you had for the years I didn't come back, than you better pray. Because I'm pretty sure I'll cut your head off and take your heart out.

My switch flicked on and my cold dull eyes came on, I walked slowly towards him with rage.

Illumi: don't be that angry. I'll make her play with you. Go.

' one. ' she took a katana from the flower seal on her palm. She slowly walks towards me and started attacking me. I could not attack back except dodge. I don't want to hurt her . The way she swings her katana... Its sloppy. It won't even reach. Than I spotted tears flowing down her eyes.

I try to get the needles in her head to free her. But when I try to do that she retreats away.

' ohto. Can't let that happen. ' illumi puts more nen and she goes full attack mode on me. I try to dodge again. Of course... Not fully. She is skilled.

Even her tears... They stop flowing. It hurt my heart and just made me rage more. I want to kill illumi. So bad.  But I can't pretend nanari doesn't exist. She is skilled.

Illumi: stop.

She stops in her steps.

' kiss. ' he ordered. And she plunged onto me successfully landing a kiss onto my lips. I don't even feel happy.

Now...  Nanari will feel great pain for a while. Tsk. Playing nanari around like that. I looked as nanari curled on the ground and my murderous aura rose.

Illumi: ohto.

I was going to flash step towards him

When suddenly...

' stop. '

Old grandpa stopped in front in between me and him.

Killua: jiji ( grandpa)

I snapped out of it.

Zeno: illumi stop this nonsense.

Illumi: oh. Jiji got angry.

Zeno: I did not. Just stop it.

It was obvious illumi wasn't happy with the order ' she's mine '

Zeno: you want this jiji to fight you?

Silva: stop it illumi.

Illumi: tsk fine.

He takes out the needle in her head and just nice nanari's pain stops. As if just relieved from her sufferings, she smiled and passed out.

Zeno: carry her.

' hai. ' I carried her in my arms and involuntarily smiles.

Zeno: she's after all used to train under up per our client's request . Did you have to break her?

Illumi: wakata. Gomen. Happy?

Zeno: let's go to my room.

Killua: hai.