15: gon?child?

Yuki: you guys are back!!!

Kirishi: I read that she and illumi got engaged.

Killua: so that's what engagement is. That bastard actually registered with nanari under law.

Nanari: gomen. I didn't know.

Yuki: hehe. That means I still have a chance.

Killua pulls nanari's waist in ' don't think about it. That kind of engagement. I don't give a damn. '

Yuki: hai hai.

Alluka: nii-chan!!!...  There's some weird people who came.

Killua: alluka. *pats head*

Two men in black came to greet them ' Nanari-sama. '

Nanari: I'm not going back. I'll kill you if you come near me.

Than a small little boy with black hair came running out and hugged her ' mama.'

Killua pov:

Mama? She has a child with someone else?

That aside. Why does she look at this child with so much coldness. She squatted down ' gomen. I'm not your mother. I don't even know your name. '

What's going on?

' eh... ' the boy didn't even cry. He just zoned out and collapsed to the floor 'but... They told me... I never saw you. ' than he hugged her again ' you didn't know right?  That you had me. '

Nanari: I do.

' than... ' the boy looked confused but than erased it away hugging her tight ' its ok. You do now. I'm brandon. '

Nanari: I'm not your mama. Aloe, that old hag,that mother of mine is your mama. She wanted you. She made you who you are today.

She pushed him away and looked into his eyes ' don't think you're alone. Compared to me,you have her. I only have the zolydck family. '

' come back with us. '

Brandon: yea. Come back.

Nanari: or what? *looks at them* kunra and kanra.

Kunra: aloe-sama promises to let both of you be together if you come back.

She stands up and faces me, facing away from them. I could tell from her eyes... She had a sense of guilt. She hugged me tight ' killua... '

I patted her head ' what is your choice? '

Nanari: you're not angry?

Killua: it sounded like it wasn't your choice.

Brandon: is he my papa?

Kanra: make a choice Nanari-sama.

Nanari: I don't need... Gomen brandon. I need...

She turned around and a huge gust of aura rose up. 'one. ' she took out a katana from her hand and swing it. It cut the across the whole house into half. And the two men... They squatted down luckily not to get sliced.

Such a big slice. You're an enhancer from the start. How come you never said? So you managed to master both enhancer and manipulator huh.

Nanari: I won't miss next time. I'll nake exactly nine conditions for both of you. You should know,even if one condition is triggered, the rule will activate and you will die.

Kunra: wait!!!

Nanari: what? You want to negotiate?  Than leave. Without. Brandon.

Kanra: aloe-sama thought you would do that. Him...