19:Day Three(end)

Killua pov:

She was missing by my side early in the morning. I panicked and run out to find her in the garden sitting beside brandon.

Its the third day...

She's going to die today...

I watch from afar through the window. My feelings could say be the worst of my entire life. I don't want her to die yet I have to smile in front of her. I hit the window 'damn it. '

She was smiling as she stroked brandon's hair countless times as he lay his little head on her lap. They were enjoying themselves.

It seemed he had spotted me and waved to me. He shouted to me ' papa!!! Come!!! '

Papa... Huh. Its the first time he had called me that. I climbed through the window and walked to their side. I patted his head ' brandon. '

Brandon: you don't mind right?

Killua: I don't.

He held onto my arm and shook it ' papa tell mama not to send me away. '

Killua: nanari...

She hugged me and said softly by my ear ' I don't want him to cry over my death. I've told kirishi to send him back. Don't worry alluka won't be involved. They'll go alone and kirishi will come back with alluka. '

Killua: I see.

I pat his head sympathizing him a little, his life is going to be as horrendous as what nanari had gone through. And I... Can't keep him by my side either. Not that I hate him. It's just I've decided from the start to go back out there to adventure after... Nanari has gone.  I was planning to leave him in kirishi's care... But... It seems probably that would be a better choice.

Aloe will sure train him to be a strong person. As for whether if he wants freedom, I guess that's for him to decide.

Brandon: back to aloe-sama... Maa... Not that bad. She really likes me and treats me really well.

Nanari: is that so? How lucky. *smiles*

Brandon: mama come catch me

He started running and nanari chased pretending not being able to catch. I played along too. He was cute and it was fun.

He finally got tired in the evening and collapsed to the floor and fell asleep. I giggled at this cute act of his and so did nanari. She came to my side and hugged my arm ' brandon... If only he had a sibling. '

I look to her feeling guilty ' gomen. '

Nanari: don't be.

___________________________________

Nanari: dinner!!!

The atmosphere was quiet and silent.

Nanari: don't be like that. I know... But please. Be happy for me.

Alluka came by her side and hugged her ' nanari-chan... ' alluka cried ' I'll really miss you. '

Nanari patted her head ' me too. '

Kirishi raised up his glass ' you're the best friend I'll always have. '

Nanari: baka. Of course I am.

Kirishi: any last wishes?

Nanari knew he was teasing but also meant it ' ya. Marry alluka. '

Alluka blushed red ' nanari-chan!!! '

Yuki: baka. You're forever a friend in my heart.

Nanari: ah.

I squished both her cheeks ' and you forever my wife. '

Nanari: killua... That's mushy!!!

Killua: its supposed to do that.

___________________________________

Killua: is there...anything else you would like to do...?

I looked to the clock. Its already nine after dinner. Three more hours and its twelve... And she will leave me.

Nanari: what time is it?

Killua: well... Nine.

Nanari: three more hours...huh... Than its enough.

Killua: enough?

She pulled my hand and we entered our room. She pushed me onto the bed and plunged herself onto me. She atop me... 'comfortable....' she said.

Killua: that's what you want to do?

Nanari: um. My private bed for three hours. You said anything.

I stroked her head ' hai.'

She slide down to my side ' now a bolster. ' I hugged her back ' nanari...' I stroked her cheek and my tears fell involuntarily.

She dried my tears with her finger ' don't cry. You've cried too many just because of the fact I'm going to die. Its just death. '

I held onto her wrist ' its not just death. Its never seeing you smile and hearing your voice again. '

' killua... ' she leaned onto my chest ' can I sleep till twelve? '

Killua: are you that tired?

She shook her head ' I don't want to cry when I leave. '

I cup her head ' you silly... '

Nanari: than what does killua want to do?

Suddenly an idea struck me. I piggyback her and used kamui. I ran to the grasspatch that she liked. We reached there in a few minutes.

I put her down ' you like the stars don't you?'

Nanari: and the breeze...

Just like that we lay there on the grass... Saying nothing... She just cuddling in my embrace...

Than a shooting star came...

People say shooting star grant wishes...

I got a little excited and called nanari. There was no response. Tears threaten to fall...

I called again with a little shake...

She's... Gone....

Forever....

I hugged her tightly... My forever nanari~

A smile on her face when she passed...

Arigato... For being happy with me.