2: seeing her again

Nanari took down her towel and she was naked,there were many scars around her body.

Killua: nanari... You...

Nanari: killua? Why are you here...

Killua: I came to look for you. I heard you're in the haiten family so I thought I give you a visit. Your body...

Nanari: such is my existence.

Killua: what do you mean?

She pulled a hoodie and a shorts out and wore it. She sat on her red chair ' seat. On my bed. It's fine. '

So he did.

Killua : what do you mean by that?

Nanari: gomene... I couldn't go find you. This big room. This big bed. Those servants. The title they call me ' mistress. ' I am not allowed out.

Killua pov:

My heart broke at that. Even until now she hasn't been free? If it's like that, I rather she never left the zolydck. She would have been happier. With me.

Her eyes full of boredem and dullness.

Killua: why don't you run?

Nanari: I couldn't. They dumped the Haiten family business onto me. I may be in charge of everything, but they just want to chain me here to this place.

Killua: nanari... Let's run.

Nanari: killua...

She hugged me ' killua... I'll get caught again. Though I've been waiting for you to say that... '

Killua: you were afraid of being lonely?

Nanari: I am lonely.

I look to her face, her tears fell. I hug her ' let's run then. Away from here. Who cares about them.'

She smiled at me and took my hand and ran. Past all the servants and butlers in the house.

______________________________________

Nanari: actually why did you come find me? Aren't you angry of me not looking for you?

Killua: a little.  But seeing you like this just can't make me get really angry.

Nanari:arigato.

She kisses me on the cheek making me slightly blushed. At this time alluka sees this and screams ' nii-chan!!! '

Killua: alluka?

Nanari: she is out too?

Killua: yea.

Alluka: stay away from my nii-chan!!!  He's mine!!

Nanari: hehe. Gomen. *smiles* kawaii.

Killua: you're so weird. You're the first to comment that when she throws tantrums.

Nanari: but its true.

Alluka grabs onto my arm ' nii-chan!!! Mine!!! '

Killua: its fine. She won't steal me away.

Alluka: she kissed you!! She eventually will. She... Your girlfriend...?

Nanari: hehe. I wish. Actually why did you come look for me?

Killua: I suddenly received a whole bundle of letters of you to me.

Nanari: that baka!!!

Killua: you missed me that much huh.

Nanari: no. I didn't. I just... Just got bored.

*knock knock*

I opened the door and see a man well dressed in a suit.

Kirishi:nanari. Are you here?

Nanari: kirishi!!!! How dare you!!! Those letters!!!

Killua: -_- ''' uh oh.

Kirishi: well killua did come. Didn't he?

Killua: erm who's he?

Nanari: hmph.

Kirishi: nanari's friend slash confidant.

Nanari: haiten's member. He worked for Haiten for a very long time.  We kinda are friends.

Killua: I see.

Alluka wraps her arms around kirishi's ' I've decided. Nanari-chan takes nii-chan. Than I'll take kirishi-shi. '

Killua: huh....

Alluka: I've decided!!!

Kirishi: I don't know what just happened but... Haiten people will be on our tail soon.

Killua: ah. Time to move