IX - Twitch Con

Your POV:

"Alright, chat," You sipped some of your water and got into a ready gaming position, "Let's do some SMP today."

You signed onto the Minecraft server, not really expecting to do much. Your title said 'chill stream' and you planned to build a few things around the SMP. Talking with your chat and getting building materials, you were running down the prime path and came across a little place where Wilbur and Tommy were running around in. You looked over at discord and joined the vc.

"We're going to declare independence and start a revolution," Wilbur said casually, you could see him building walls around what seemed to be a van.

"Yeah, it will be like Hamilton but backwards," Tommy laughed.

You were muted, you turned to your chat and looked right at the camera, a comedically confused look on your face, followed by a shaky laugh.

"What are you guys doing...?" You unmuted yourself and ran towards where Tommy stood.

"Y/N! We made a drug van," Tommy so proudly announced.

You let out a mix of a disappointed sigh and a laugh, pinching the bridge of your nose. Wilbur was making jokes with Tommy and it felt like you were parenting two children, even though Wilbur was at least five years older than you. Regardless of how concerning they were being, you helped them build their walls around their drug van.

<time skip>

Your stream was short, but that was fine, it was better than not streaming at all and disappointing your viewers. You were just chatting with your stream to end off the day, fiddling with your headphone cord.

'humankid07: Y/U are you going to twitch con??' someone's message caught your eye aside from the emoji spamming.

"Holy shit, when is Twitch Con?" You sat up and quickly looked at a calendar on your other monitor, sure enough, it was going to be the first of September the next day, Twitch Con was being held at the end of the month. "Oh my gosh, thank you for reminding me humankid07, I would've completely forgotten."

Of course, you planned to go to Twitch Con, and now you and Tommy could go together without hiding things from each other. Your mood boosted and now you had something to look forward to at the end of the month. Without touching your stream, you yelled for Tommy, who wasn't streaming. It seemed like you were both streaming a lot more often, mostly to please your viewers with content and chaos.

"What did the dono say?" Tommy said suspecting a donation message.

"Nope, not a dono," You laughed, "Are you going to come to Twitch Con with me?"

Tommy's face lit up, "With you, of course I will!"

You felt your cheeks heat up at that, but you turned to your stream and smiled, ignoring the chat that was 'aw'ing. You ended stream and went to bed, excited for the end of the month.

<time skip>

"TOMMY!" You screamed, throwing a pillow at his face.

He laughed in his pillow. You had to leave for the airport in five minutes and he was still in bed; he was not one to normally wake up at 5 am. You kept hitting Tommy over and over but all he did was laugh and push the pillow away. You got frustrated, now it was two minutes. Then, you got an idea; you went through his drawers, pulled out an outfit for him, went into the entryway and put it in your bag. You went back to Tommy's room and gave him one last warning, which he did not cave into.

"Tomathy I thought you were better than this," You chuckled.

You leaned down and wrapped your arms around Tommy's shoulders. Even though he was way taller than you, you still heaved Tommy out of his bed, and he clawed at his blanket to stay in bed. You were nearly dragging him across the floor like dead weight when he finally fought.

"No- NO!" He screamed, "Y/N WHY??"

"Because we're going to be late you fucking idiot!" You shouted, dropping your roommate, "Did you fucking forget that we're going to Twitch Con??"

Tommy sighed as you grabbed his suitcase and lifted him onto his feet. You grabbed his shoes and raced out the door, carrying everything behind you and making sure to lock the door, dragging the tired Tommy behind you as well.

Once at the car, you threw everything in the backseat, plane tickets in your pocket, and started driving to the airport. Five minutes late. Tommy had already fallen back asleep on the window.

<time skip again>

Tommy had finally woken up, and you were sitting next to each other at the boarding gate. Tommy got dressed in a washroom and you got breakfast, but he was still half asleep on your shoulder. You were fiddling through Twitter on your phone and weren't super aware of what was going on around you.

"Uhm... excuse me?" A young voice said shyly.

You looked up to see a kid, you couldn't really distinguish their gender so you didn't make assumptions. They were holding their phone, wearing a Minecraft hoodie.

"Hello," You tried your best to smile, even though you were incredibly tired.

"Pardon me for this being an awkward.. place and time," They nervously chuckled and you could tell they were extremely anxious, "Are you Y/U and Tommyinnit?"

Tommy jolted on your shoulder and noticed the kid, he rubbed his eyes.

"Yes, we are!" You got excited and smiled.

"Can I get a photo?" The kid eased up a bit.

"Yeah of course!" Tommy stood up and stretched.

You, Tommy, and the kid all posed for a selfie or two and chatted with them for a while. They had been very nervous, mostly because Tommy appeared very tired. You were both willing to interact with the fan nonetheless.

The kid was called over by their parents and just after that, your flight was called. You picked up your bags and boarded the plane. A 12-hour flight ahead of you.

Lovely.