Don't stab me there chapter 7

It was around 7 in the morning at U.A. Izuku was laying next to Himiko in bed holding a baby. He couldn't see the baby's face but he got some scene of familiarity with it.

"Isn't it nice, Izu? Me, you, and the baby all together?" Himiko asked snuggling next to Izuku. "Yeah. I didn't think things would work out but they did." Izuku said surprised. "I'm so glad you killed your classmates for us." Himiko told him.

This shocked Izuku so much he jumped out of bed. "WHAT?!" He shouted in shock. Himiko looked at him perplexed. "Don't tell me you forgot." She said pointing at his hands.

Looking down he sees his hand covered in blood. "Wh-wh- wait, wait." Izuku stammered slowly losing his mind. "It's what you wanted, BABY!" Himiko shouted throwing the baby at him.

Izuku catches the baby, He looks at the baby's faces and sees its hie homeroom teacher's face. "Wake up problem child." Baby Aizawa says in his usual deep voice.

Izuku opened his eyes while shooting up from the bed. His breathing is shakey as he sees Aizawa standing by his bedside and Eir sitting up next to him.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Eri asked concerned. "Something like that." Izuku said still feeling uneasy. "Your room is a mess." Aizawa said. "Also your door was wide open. Let's go Eri." He continued.

"Okay. Bye daddy." Eri said kissing Izuku on the cheek as she hopped off his bed and gathers her things. Izuku and Aizawa stare at each other for a few more seconds.

"So, when did that start?" Aizawa asked. "It happened yesterday, she wanted to call me that and I didn't want to say no because she looked really happy. I hope you're not mad." Izuku said sheepishly.

"Why would I be mad?" Aizawa asked. "I don't know I just thought." Izuku responded. "It's not like I wanted to be called that or anything." Aizawa told him semi-joking semi-not joking.

"So it's not a problem?" Izuku asked. "Who said we had a problem?" Aizawa retorted. N-no one, I just want you to know I didn't replace you or anything." Izuku said nervously.

"So I'm replaceable?" Aizawa asked. "No! No! No!" Izuku shouted trying not to hurt his teacher any more than he did. "I'm going to take Eri now and get her a change of clothes, you know the thing dads don't do." Aizawa said glaring at Izuku while leaving with Eri.

Closing his door, Izuku looks around his room and sees broken All might figurines, ripped posters, and his clothes all over the place. Not even wanting to deal with anything, Izuku lays back in his bed.

Letting out a heavy sigh Izuku can say one thing. "Fuck me."

"Well if you insist." A feminine voice he knows too well comes from under his bed. He looks over the edge and sees Himiko getting out from under the bed.

Izuku almost fainted, Himiko was in her underwear with thigh-high stockings. Izuku started sweating when he saw how the stockings were subtly pressing against her thigh fat. 'Oh my goodness!'

"W-what are y-you wearing?" Izuku stuttered sitting on the edge of his bed. "Awww. Getting flustered by little ole me? That's cute." Himiko said happily.

"Where are the others?" Izuku asked looking away. "Who knows?" She responded. "What!? B-but they left the school grounds, right?" Izuku asked hoping they weren't here.

"you're going to laugh at this. That blind spot we found, ain't so blind after all. The U.A teachers are looking into it. Why do you think your teacher came to pick up our daughter so early?" Himiko said like it wasn't a big deal.

"I have to find them before the teacher- Argh" Izuku was cut off by a foot slightly applying pressure on his family jewels. Himiko was stepping on him and she didn't look happy.