Losing it Chapter 8

It was a brand new day at U.A. All the students of class 1-A were in class and paying attention to what Aizawa was saying. Well, most students. Izuku was worried Uraraka would rat him out to the teachers.

One person saying something crazy, no one cares, two people, saying something crazy everyone raises an eyebrow. Izuku was so deep in thought he didn't hear the bell ring.

"Problem child, class is dismissed." Aizawa told him. "Sorry I was lost in thought." Izuku apologized. "Didn't know dads were so forgetful." Aizawa mumbled.

"Are you still mad about that? I told you I didn't tell her to call me that." He asked making Izuku nervous. "Who said there was someone there last night?" "I didn't say there was someone there." "Good cause there wasn't." "Then why did you bring it up?" "I didn't you did." "No, I didn't." "Good." "Good."

They sat there in silence for a few seconds before Izuku excused himself and left in a hurry. Aizawa watched him leave while thinking to himself. 'Goddamn problem child.'

Izuku was speed walking through the halls of U.A trying to get to his dorm as soon as possible. All the students were looking at him like a maniac but he didn't care, he was on a mission.

Finally making it to the dorms, Izuku hears shouted from the main lobby so instinctively he goes to it. Fearing his "roommates" were found he rushes only to see his classmates bickering at each other.

"Who ate my ice cream?" Kaminari asked looking at Sero. "Why are you looking at me?" Sero asked. "You're always by the fridge. You telling me you didn't take it?" Kaminari retorted.

"First off, that's not true. Second, the flavor ice cream you get is trash." Sero told him. "Thems fighting words!" Kaminari said tackling him to the ground.

"Speaking of things being taken, Mina, a few of my CDs are missing. Do you know anything about it?" Jirou asked Ashido who of course got angry for being accused of stealing.

"Oh please I wouldn't take those CDs they're too trashy and tacky for my tastes." Ashido told her. "What did you say?" Jirou asked her. "Trashy and tacky." Ashido told her again.

Before things could escalate further Izuku stepped in. "Hey, hey what's going on here?" He asked getting everyone's attention. "Someone is taking everyone's things." Kirishima said.

"Just the other day Bakubro lost his facial cream." He continued making everyone look at Bakugo. "Don't look at me just cause you guys have zits!" Katsuki told everyone.

"Why don't you just use soap and water for your face?" Tsuyu asked him. "Oh gee why didn't I think of that? Do you hear how stupid you sound?" Katsuki told her.

"Have you lost anything Midoriya?" Tsuyu asked ignoring Katsuki. "Hmm, I think so. I should check to make sure." Izuku said walking to his room. Causing Mineta to think a bit.

"None of my stuff is missing." He said. "Mineta, no one would go in your room even if you had the cure to cancer." Jirou told him. causing everyone to laugh at him except for Uraraka who was watching Izuku leave.

Finally, at his door, Izuku looks both ways before opening his door and going in only to see his "roommates" doing a facial with Katsuki's cream. Izuku sighs walking in and closing the door.

"Izu try this cream! It says if you leave it on for ten minutes your skin will be smooth and soft!" Himiko says cheerfully. "Unless you're Mr. handyman, then you'll need this on for years." Dabi said with cream on the non-burnt part of his face.

"Shut up!" Shigaraki shouted putting cream on his hands. All of them. "I think it's working/This product suck!" Twice shouted putting cream on his face with his mask still on. Spinner was putting the cream on his swords and Mr. Compress was applying some on his prosthetic arm.

"Are you seriously stealing right now?" Izuku asked them. "Here we go again." Shigaraki said rolling his eyes. "They already know someone has been coming into U.A it's only a matter of time before they narrow it down to here." He told them.

"Two people already know you guys are here." Izuku continues. "Actually it's three." Twice says. "Dude, why!" Shigaraki shouted. "Wait, wait, what do you mean?" Izuku asked.

His roommates don't say anything instead they dart their attention to Izuku's closet. Knowing what they're insinuating Izuku squats and runs his finger through his hair in frustration.

"Please, please tell me there isn't someone in my closet." Izuku pleads only to get a shrug from Dabi. Izuku gets up and walks up to his closet; he opens it to reveal Hitoshi Shinso tied to a chair with tape around his mouth.

When Shinso saw Izuku he muffled something incoherent. He looked scared with a mixture of confusion in it. Probably overheard their conversation.

Izuku closes the closet as fast as humanly possible. Izuku looks back at everyone to see them doing what they were when he first came into the room. "We're not going to speed past this like nothing happened, why did you put him in there?" He asked them.

"Ok so we were just here you know relaxing and shit then we hear a single knock on the door, like just one single knock. So at first, we think you're trying to tell us you forgot your keys. So we open the door, the creepy little baster was there then we tackled him threw him in the closet and that's it!" Shigaraki said.

Izuku started murmuring something to himself, they couldn't really hear him but they imagen it wasn't anything good. "You should be glad we didn't kill him." Dabi said as the rest agreed.

"Glad? You guys should be glad I haven't told the heroes about you yet!" Izuku told them opening the closest again to see Shinsou. "Hey, pal." He greeted.

Shinsou tried to speak but was muffled by the tape. "I know you have a lot of questions but just know everyone is 100% safe." Izuku told him while pulling him and the chair out of the closet.

Shinsou was now in the middle of the room full of villains. "Okay when I let you go, please don't tell anyone about this." Izuku pleads while untying him.

With the ropes gone Shinsou gets up and takes the tape off his mouth before speaking. "I heard everything, Midoriya. They were talking about taking over the school and making it a school for villains or something. But it doesn't matter, I won't say anything." Shinsou said.

"Realy? Oh man, thank you so much." Izuku said relieved. "I actually came to ask if you wanted to go out?" Shinsou asked blushing? "Yeah, sure we can hang out." Izuku told him.

"No, I mean like a dat-" *THWACK* Shinsou falls to the ground as Himiko was standing behind him with what used to be Izuku's limited edition All might lamp.

"Your free trial of living has ended." She says. "Oh f#ck." Izuku says as he falls to his knees. "That what he gets. Who does that, who asks someone out after being kidnapped?" Himiko asked.

"Is he dead?" Izuku asked. "Probably not." Himiko said not really caring. "When people die they soil themselves." Spinner said getting everyone to look at him.

Izuku checks his pulse and confirms he is still alive. "Thank god." Izuku whispers. "Okay, he's just out. I'm going to take him back to his dorm and hopefully, he doesn't remember any of this." Izuku said picking up Shinsou.

"So we not going to pull his pants down?" Spinner asked only to get ignored. "Shut up" Izuku told him.

"Hey don't talk to him like that!" Shigaraki shouted. "Since you want to talk so much go brush your teeth." Izuku told him.

"Don't try to tell me what to do, I'm a grown ass adult!" Shigaraki said. "Go now, and that goes for all of you. Then get ready for bed." Izuku told them as he left the room.

"See man, you got us in trouble." Dabi smacking his lips. "I hate it here." Shigaraki complained.

Here it is as promised. Not much to say except I'm making a new book so be on the look out for that. Anyways ily and I'll see you in the next.