I ain't calling you a truther chapter 10

Endeavor was standing on a podium. thousands of people were watching him as he had a few words to say to the people and villains alike. "Thank you all for coming on such short notices. I would like to start by saying you are safe. It is true we do not know there were about of the league. Rest assured we will stop at nothing to see them brought to justice.

They're masters at stealth and are not to be underestimated. But no matter, justice will prevail!" Endeavor said as the reporters got out of their seats and started asking questions.

"Sir, sir! do you have an idea of what their next move might be?" A reporter asked. "Whatever it will be. We'll be ready for it." Endeavor said.

Back at a certain someone's dorm. "Dabi, do you have a 4?" Shigaraki asked holding one card. "Nope." Dabi said holding ten cards. "You LAIR!" Shigaraki shouted. "Stop yelling someone is going to hear us." Izuku said holding three cards.

"I don't have a 4. Go fish." Dabi told him. "No. You have a 4, I know your lying." Shigaraki said. "This is why I didn't want to play with them." Mr. Compress holding 2 cards. "Dabi just give him the card." Himiko wined holding 3 cards.

"I can't give him something I don't have!" Dabi said. "You know I'm going to win! That's why!" Shigaraki told him. "On my dad's life, I don't have it." Dabi said.

"Just go fish then." Izuku told him. "No! He has the whole deck in his hands, do you really think he doesn't have one 4? Show me your card!" Shigaraki demanded. "No. Then you'll know what I have." Dabi told him.

"Well, I'm not playing anymore." Shigaraki said pouting. "Whatever crybaby. Next!" Dabi said. "Read em' and weep. Full house." Twice said throwing his cards down. "Were not even play- You know what, you win." Izuku said throwing his cards down.

Everyone else threw their cards down making a pile except for Dabi. "What are you waiting for? Throw your cards in." Shigaraki told him. "Okay." Dabi said grabbing the whole deck of cards to mix his in. "Give me that f#cking 4!" Shigaraki shouted as he tackled Dabi trying to get the cards.

Izuku sighs. "What do you guys want to do now??" He asked them. "Anyone up for a game of Pictionary?" Mr. Compress asked. "I love Pictionary, except for when I hate it!" Twice shouted.

"Can we draw with blood?" Himiko asked. "No." Izuku told her. "I don't want to be on a team with him!" Shigaraki said pointing at Dabi. "And I don't want to be on a team with a man-child." He retorted.

"Spinner you going to play?" Izuku asked as Spinner was crawling on the ceiling. "No, I must be vigilant for any threat. I'll be ready for anything." Spinner said as he kept crawling.

"What threat?" Izuku asked. "Oh, you know, threats like...Ebola or People listening to us or Vladimir Putin." He told him. Izuku wasn't sure how to answer that. "M'kay."

Meanwhile, outside the door, Bakugo and Uraraka both had their ears on the door trying to eavesdrop. "Did you hear that? They know we're here." Uraraka tells him. "No, they don't they're just talking out of their @ss. Who the f#ck is Putin?" Bakugo said.

"Bakugo this is serious! Deku needs our help! Let's go tell Mr. Aizawa." Uraraka says. "Fine." Bakugo said as they both made their way to Aizawa's office. (Do teachers have offices or rooms in the dormitory? cause IDK)

Making it to his door, they knock on the door. "Oh, f#ck" They hear Aizawa silently currs. After a few seconds, his door opens. "Yeah?" Aizawa asked looking a bit worried?

"Mr. Aizawa you're never going to believe this but there are villains in Deku's room!" Uraraka exclaimed. Aizawa looked at her then at Bakugo. "Not this again." He said.