New life Chapter 13

"Okay, now can go ahead." Aizawa told him. "Don't f#ck with me! They're villains! I've been trying to prove they were with Deku this whole time and everyone thought I was crazy!" Katsuki shouted.

"So what would you like us to do?" Aizawa asked. "I want them to die or go to jail! Anything!" He shouted.

"You seem to be under the impression that there won't be a punishment, Mr. Bakugo." Nezu told him as everyone got more interested in what was going to happen. "Please follow me." Nezu told them.

After everyone followed, They made their way into the dormitory and as they opened the door they were surprised at what they saw. Kurogiri was sitting on the couch with his feet up on the coffee table while sipping on his diet coke.

Jazz was playing in the background with a hint of vanilla in the air. The layout of the dorm was exactly like 1-A. Kurogiri is in bliss. That was until he looked to his right and made eye contact with his old roommates.

"What the f#ck!" Shigaraki shouted. Kurogiri spits out his drink as he jumped up. "I-I can explain! They forced me to talk! They held my head underwater until I spoke, they then strapped me to a chair and electrocuted me just for laughs!" Kurogiri told them.

"That didn't even happen." Aizawa told him. "Were you there?" Kurogiri asked. "Yes, I was. We didn't even get to the interrogation room and told us everything." Aizawa said.

"Honestly, the lies heroes tell us are just repulsive." Kurogiri said. "It doesn't matter. We've all been caught." Izuku told him. "How did you guys get caught?" He asked. "We broke into U.A!" Twice shouted.

"You broke into U.A?" Kurogiri said in disappointment. "It doesn't matter! We got caught and we're going to jail now!" Shigaraki said. "Not quite. This is class 1-V. It's a program for villain rehabilitation.

And you are all candidates for this class." Nezu said as Aizawa pulled out some collars. He then gave them to the villains. "By putting these collars on you agree to take this class and renounce your villainous ways." Nezu told them.

"And if we don't?" Dabi asked. "There are over a hundred heroes on standby ready to take you in." Aizawa told them. The villains were skeptical and looked at Izuku.

"Just do it. This is the best-case scenario. At least this way you get a do-over." Izuku told them. They thought about it for a moment and put theirs on. Well, most of them.

"I'm not doing it!" Shigaraki shouted. "Do it!" Dabi shouted back. "No!" Shigaraki responded. "If he's not going to do I'm not going to do it!" Dabi shouted.

"Both of you stop screaming. And Shigaraki put your collar on." Izuku tells him. "No! I'm putting my foot down. You think you can tell me what to do all the time but no. Not this time.

First, you keep me locked up in that house!." "You crashed there. I was trying to kick you out the most-" "Then Toga kicks us out of the room every time you both want to f#ck! Well, I had it! I am not going to listen to you anymore!" Shigaraki shouted.

Izuku looked at him for a sec. "One!" Izuku said. "I am not a kid!" He shouted. "Two!" "Just put the collar on he's going to get to three!" Twice warned.

"He, he wouldn't." Shigaraki said. "Oh, wouldn't I? Three-" "Ok, ok, ok! It's on! Happy?!" He shouted. "Now you Dabi." Izuku said. "B-but do I have to?" Dabi asked.

"Don't make me ask you again." Izuku told him. "Fine!" Dabi said smacking his teeth. Everyone else put theirs on before Izuku had to tell them.

"I like it! It looks like a choker. Think you can break it?" Himiko said seductivly. "Why say that here?" Izuku asked.

"Excellent! Now that everyone has agreed to join this class, you will all be given your own rooms. We will allow you to settle in and enjoy the rest of the day. Tomorrow morning Aizawa will come here and take you to your classes. Goodbye!" Nezu said as he started to walk away.

"Alright class, everyone, go back to the dorms. We'll speak of this tomorrow." Aizawa said as the students who were still shocked by this started to walk out.

"Wow, this is so sudden! Now we're going to be living with villains?!" Mineta asked. "Not just that, Midoriya really was hiding the villains. And we thought Bakugo was lying." Yaoyorozu said.

"Of course, I wasn't lying, you idiots!" Katsuki shouted. "I don't fully understand U.A.'s decision! Tomorrow I will ask Mr. Aizawa more about this!" Iida said chopping his arms like a robot.

Izuku was looking at his former roommates as they raided the fridge for food. 'Everything worked out better than I could have hoped for. At least now I can sleep alone for once.' Izuku thought as he felt something cold latch around his neck.

Putting his hand around his neck he fell a collar on. He looks back to see Aizawa next to him. did he put it on him? "Uh, M-Mr. Aizawa, why is there a collar on me? I'm not a villain." Izuku told him.

"You're not? Hmm, well let's see. You were harboring fugitives, aiding and abetting criminals, endangering civilians, endangering the students, and obstructing justice.

It sounds like you fit the description." Aizawa told him. "But I-I-" Izuku studdered as Aizawa walked away. "I'll be here at 6 in the morning. This will be your last chance at rejoining the hero course. Don't mess this up." Aizawa said as he left the dorm.

Izuku stood there frozen in place. "I'm tainted." He whispered. Himiko came from out of nowhere and pulled him. "Let's eat!" She shouted.

Izuku didn't even struggle as she pulled him to the table. Everyone was eating a Hotpocket since no one wanted to cook. Himiko place one infront of Izuku.

"I did not snitch." Kurogiri said. "I think you did." Mr. Compress said. "Would a snitch be living in a comfortable place like this?" Kurogiri asked. "Yes! That's a snitch perk!" Mr. Compress told him.

Izuku looked around and it was deja vu all over again. Twice was arguing with his Hotpocket. Kurogiri was trying to convince Mr. Compress he isn't a snitch. Shigaraki and Dabi are arguing about which Hotpocket is better, cheddar ham or pepperoni pizza. Spinner and Himiko were fighting over who should be able to feed Izuku.

But the only thing in Izuku's mind was 'F#ck.'