Don't worry chapter 9

"Is this your card?" Mr. Compress asked Izuku who was lying in bed next to a sleeping Himiko. "It's 4 in the morning. I have school in a few hours."

Izuku told him. "Is it or not?" Mr. Compress getting impatient.

"No." Izuku told him. "Well, that's weird. Wait a sec, what is this?" Mr. Compress said reach behind Izuku's ear revealing a card.

"Is this your card?" Mr. Compress asked again. "...sure." Izuku told him. "Still got it." Mr. Compress said walking away.

Izuku sighs as he tries to go back to bed, but not even a few seconds past he feels a poke on his cheek.

Looking to his side he sees Shigaraki poking his face with one of his severed hands. "Are you awake?" Shigaraki asked.

"What do you want?" Izuku asked. "I Dabi keeps hogging the blanket." Shigaraki told him. "Snitch." Dabi mumbled.

"Both of you behave and go to sleep." Izuku told them trying to go back to sleep.

After a few more minutes another voice was heard. "How far away are the star?" Twice asked. Izuku sighed knowing he won't get much sleep tonight.

He got up and grabbed his laptop and slipped on his shoes while putting his jacket on. "Like, uh, 5 trillion miles." Izuku told him while leaving the room.

Izuku made it to the living room, he sat on the floor in front of the couch as he opened his laptop to do some of his classwork.

Izuku has been falling behind a little in class so he figured now was a good time to get back to it. But after an hour and a half, he started looking up some All might merch.

'I'm going to have to replace a lot of All might action figures since Shigaraki keeps decaying them. But man these are expe-' "Boo!"

Izuku let out a girly scream until he realized it was Himiko. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I couldn't sleep without my hero~" Himiko said as she sat in his lap and hugged him burying her face in his chest.

"Uh, sorry?" He said unsure. "You better." She said looking at him and smiling. Izuku's heart started beating fast as he took in her features.

Her gorgeous cat-like eyes, her body looked like it belonged to a model, and those cute fangs that add to her beauty.

'Why am I thinking of this now?! No thoughts, no!' He thought to himself as his face became redder than a tomato.

Himiko gave him a curious look as she moved her head to the side and placed her ear on his chest. Hearing his heart beating so fast he might be actually having a heart attack.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together. She hugs him tighter. "Being here ain't so bad." Himiko told him. Without thinking Izuku puts his arms around her.

"Yeah." He said resting his head on her's. Slowly, they both drift to sleep. But before he fell asleep he thought of one thing. 'hopefully she doesn't feel me poking her.'

Izuku is then woken up by a knocking on his door. Looking around he notices he is in his room, but how? "Midoriya, even if it's a day off we students at U.A should make it a habit of waking up early and make the most of the day!" Iida shouted on the other side of the door.

"Y-yeah, I'll be there in a bit!" Izuku told him and heard him walk away.

Izuku looks at his roommates and sees they are still asleep. "Himiko, Himiko, how did we get in our room?" Izuku asked why lightly tapping her.

"You didn't carry me like a princess?" She asked still half-asleep. "No, did one of you do it?" Izuku asked the others.

"If I carried you, you'd be disintegrated." Shigaraki said not even looking at him. "Nah." Dabi said. "I wish it was me." Spinner said. "I don't touch underaged kids." Mr. Compress said.

"I was under the bed the whole time." Twice said. "Oh man, did someone carry us, if so who? What if they-" "You worry too much, relax." Shigaraki told him. 

"But-" "Whoever did it deliberately hid you. If they wanted you to get caught they would have left you there. Now shut up and stop worrying." Dabi said going back to sleep. "I guess." Izuku said looking down.

"Don't worry so much, Zuku." Himiko said caressing his cheek. Izuku's face went flush red as his heart started beating fast.

"W-well, I should g-get ready for the day!" Izuku jumping out of bed and gathering his things. "Now while I'm gone, take a shower, brush your teeth, eat something, and then you can have ice cream." He told them.

"Yes, daddy!" Himiko said with a suggestive face. "Stop telling me what to do, you're not my dad!" Shigaraki shouted. "Do it or no ice cream." Izuku said leaving the room. "He's bluffing right?" Shigaraki asked.

After some time has passed, Izuku and class 1-A were sent to run around the field today. His thoughts were running wild and got the best of him.

As of late, he didn't understand his feelings. 'I'm not in love with Himiko, but I do like her. Not like LIKE her but like her like her. Wait, that's confusing.' He thought coming to a stop.

"Okay, I like her enough to want her to stay so what does that mean?" Izuku said to himself as he started walking while looking down with his hands in his waist. "I want her but I don't want her, I want...more? What does that mean?" 

"It means you want a girlfriend."  Mr. Aizawa said appearing out of nowhere. "*Girly scream* Mr. Aizawa? I-I was just talking out loud." Izuku said with a nervous laugh.

"Interesting. Well, I just came to tell stop you since everyone already did." Aizawa said as Izuku looked around to see no one around them.

"How long was I mumbling?" Izuku asked rhetorically but Aizawa still answered. "All day." Izuku was not amused. "Tell me what's wrong." Aizawa said.

"Nothin-" "Midoriya, I know you're going through something. You look tired all the time, your grades are barely passing, just tell me something." Aizawa asked sincerely. 

Izuku thought about it for a moment before talking. "Well, there's this girl that I'm friends with and you know everything was fine but for some reason, I want her around more and I'm barely noticing how pretty she is, but it's all so sudden that I'm not sure what that means." He told him.

"That means you want a girlfriend." Aizawa said without a missing a beat. "A g-girlfriend?!" Izuku stammered.

"Look, don't worry about it too much. Everything will work out eventually." Aizawa said. "That's the second time someone told me not to worry, do I worry that much?" Izuku asked.

"You'll figure it out." Aizawa said handing him a condom and walking away. Izuku looked at what Mr. Aizawa handed him with great interest. "What the heck is this?" Izuku said to himself.

Ily