New roomie? chapter 4

Izuku woke up early in hopes of getting some alone time in the bathroom, but there is a problem. Two people are holding his arm in their sleep. First is Himiko who is on his left and the second being Spinner. At this point, Izuku was starting to get used to them being...them. He was able to get off the bed without waking them. He also noticed Shigaraki and Dabi were sleeping on the floor. They were kicking each other in their sleep. 

Making his way to the bathroom he sees Twice sleeping on the stairs. Everyone seems to be taking turns sleeping on the bed or sleeping with Izuku. After taking a relaxing bath and brushing his teeth, Izuku makes his way downstairs to get some cereal. He starts looking through the cabinets for cinnamon toast crunch[not sponsored] cereal. 

"Where are they?" Izuku says to himself but gets an answer. "In the fridge," said a man who was eating cereal. He was wearing an orange long sleeve button shirt, gloves to match, black vest, black dress pants, knee-high white boots, and a top hat. But what were the strangers was the fact he had two masks. One black balaclava(ski mask) with holes for his eyes and mouth and a white mask with a weird design. 

Izuku blinks a few times before going back to what he was doing. Midway through the poring milk, he realizes there is a stranger in his kitchen. "Wait! How did you get here?! And who are you?! You're the from the camp right?!" Silence. The man just kept eating his cereal while watching Izuku as if he was entertaining him.

 After a few moments of silence, he swallowed his mouth full and spoke, but not before taking another bite. "First off G'mornig. And second, I was invited here. Third, its Mr. Compress" He then gets up and puts his now empty bowl in the sink, without washing it and leave to the living room. Izuku was beyond angry. He ate his cereal and both dishes then proceed to go to the living room where everyone is now awake and talking to Compress.

"Why is he here?" Izuku asked as everyone looked around acting like they don't' hear him. "Why is he here?" He asked again "It's just one more. What's the big deal?" Shaigaraki stated to which Izuku replied. "You guys are supposed to be leaving not adding more" Mr. Compress then said. "Well, technically you said the league could stay. I'm apart of the league I just had to recover first. here I have a doctor's note." The note stated he had lost his left arm due to a fight. "How did you lose your arm?" Soon every one of the league got serious. Izuku started thinking 'He just lost an arm. Why are they acting like someone di-' It clicked. 

He remembered that time with AFO was that one feminine fellow with them. Now the arm made sense. Something must've happened to hi-her I mean her that caused Mr. Compress to act on emotion clouding his judgment. Izuku sometimes forgets villains are still people, no matter how bad they are they're still people. He gave the note back and cleared his throat before speaking. "Look you guy can relax today..um I have to go to school so I'll see you guys when I get back" As Izuku made his way to the door he was stopped by Himiko giving him a kiss goodbye. 

...

Izuku was currently in class getting a bunch of apologies from almost everyone. Tsuyu, Todoroki, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Tokoyami Knew he didn't do anything so they never accused him. Izuku forgave everyone since they meant well. But something deep down things was different. He still liked them it just different now. The ones who blamed him are now kissing his ass hoping to get on his good side, but things won't go back to the way they were.

Without a warning, the class door was kicked open as Bakugou ran in and shouted at Izuku. "YOU!!!" "M-me?" Izuku was confused but remembered what happened yesterday. 'oh shit' Kirishima jumps to Izuku's defense. "Bakugou leave Midobro alone he was already accused of something he didn't do" Everyone nods in agreement. " HE HAS THE LEAGUE OF VILLIANS LIVING WITH HIM!!!" Everything went silent after that statement. Kirishima looked at Izuku then at Bakugou. 'Oh no they know now' They just started laughing at him which got him mad. "Oh, Bakubro. Trying to lift our spirit or something" Bakugou grabbed Kirishima's shoulders so he can focus. "Yesterday I went to his house, then a purple mist was at my feet and I started to fall. I was able to turn around and look at who did it. It was the ENTIRE league in back of the purple mist guy"

every one blinked a few times not buying his story until Yaoyorozu spoke. "So the league of villains who hate heroes and tried to kill us a few times is staying at Midoriya's house who the villains tried to kill as well?" "...yes. LOOK I DON'T CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT I'LL PROVE IT AFTER CLASS!" After his that everyone went to their sets and as if on cue Aizawa came in with Uraraka. 'was she waiting in the hallway?' The day went on as normally as possible. Uraraka wasn't speaking to Izuku still which he found weird but thought she probably feels bad for accusing him. After class Bakugoe had to stay since Iida told Aizawa what he was going to do. 

...

As Izuku got home he noticed a note on his door. When he grabs it he notices a few things wrong with it. For one it was written in crayon and a lot word spelled wrong.

DEEr GreeN

wii had som Besnuess too take kare off so we be gone wen you get this cleen the hous sins wer gone allso i lost 1 of mi handz so if u see it let mi now.

                                Sincerely Shigaraki

'He knows how to spell 'sincerely'?' As Izuku walks in he sees the mess the house is in but is too tired to care. After changing he sits on the couch but jumps when he feels something. Pulling out the said object from inside the couch only to find out its one of Shigaraki's severed hands. Sitting back down as he tosses the hand on the floor and watched as a grey cat plays with it.

"When did we get a cat?"

His thoughts are interrupted by a knocking on his door. He gets up reluctantly and answers the door.

"Kacchan I do not have the energ- Oh sorry I thought you were someone else"

 there was an unknown man at the door. He had slicked-back hairdo with a curl at the front and sports a handlebar mustache along with a well-kept, medium-sized beard. Similar to the little girl next to him, he has thick black lines around his eyes like an eyeliner. clothes are also quite extravagant, featuring a dark purple jacket with enlarged collars and coattails, a pair of loose, pinstriped pants and two belts. He also wears a pair of cuffs and a woolly scarf. He is seen with a cane probably to walk with.

" Allow us to introduce ourselves I'am Gentle The Gentlemen Of Crime. And this is La Brava my partner in crime."

"wut?" Izuku was too confused at what he was getting at.

The little girl then spoke. " We've been scouting this place and know the League of Villians is hear"

"How old are yo-" Gentle flicked Izuku's forehead. "It's not gentlemanly to ask a lady's age. We are here to fight the league"

"fuck"

Here it is finally another chapter. Sorry if this chapter was a bit more serious than the usual but in the next chapter things will really pick up more. Like always ily and I'll see you in the next