DISCLAIMER !!!!!! 

*THIS IS MY BOOK GIVE CREDITS WHEN DUE AND I'LL DO THE SAME *

First set of Characters IG -
D 'Mena Ahsha Jameston @ _jadedadon
Ky'merr Gee'Ana Lee John - alaina_jordan0621
Ky' Leecyah Deana Vaswayhgo - @ soigneli
Santana Gee'Ahni John Jr. @ tysheem_

Enjoy !
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Santanta POV :
Age (19) fresh out of high school
Number of children (1)
       Niggas was loud for no reason this morning . Niggas need to go home . Don't get me wrong I love looking after my lil niggas but if they not gonna let me guide them onto a better path for a better life then they gotta go and I'm about to make it loud and clear . I don't want the same thing that happened to me to happen to them . I ain't have no type of guidance . I been on my own since I was 15 . My momma on drugs and been on them ever since my daddy got locked up. That man ain't getting out of jail no time soon, more like never .
   Don't get me wrong the nigga was here for us but obviously not no more . He stopped sending money after my twin died . Everybody think it's my fault, Mon' Tana was everybody favorite. Sometimes I think the same honestly. My twin got killed right in front of me 4 years ago . We wasn't even in the streets we had bigger plans , we wanted to go to College and all . We wasn't nothing but lil shorties on the block .
     The worst part was that are birthday was the next day. That was the only reason why we was out . Our momma wasn't gonna celebrate with us, so  our big homies who was about 17/18 at the time threw us a BBQ and invited the whole hood . Our big homies gone too. My boys got backdoored last year around this time in March. Lil Tee and DaeDae! I miss my boys so much it hurt . It was always me, Dae (DaeDae), Tee (Lil Tee) and Monny boy (Mon'Tana) everyday all day. Twin was just at the wrong place wrong time . I was sitting all night in questioning on my 15th birthday . I still don't know who did this to my blood line and why, but we gone get that back in blood ! ASAP no rockey it's been too long . Enough with all that sad stuff though I got places to be.

" STOP GET OFF OF ME ! " Jaylenn aka (Jay) girlfriend cried out in laughter as TaeTae was punching on her.
"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BE TOUCHING MY GAME SHORTY I DON'T EVEN BE KNOWING YOU LIKE THAT BRO, AND WHATS FUNNY?" TaeTae said with anger .
" SIT THE HELL DOWN OR GO HOME WITH NO FOOD. IT'S 10:30 IN THE MORNING " I said to both of them.
  "I don't even know why you flirting with this boy and you know your NIGGA is over here sleep. You think I wanna listen to his mouth when he wake up ? Just for y'all to be fighting in MY HOUSE ! Like why are y'all not even at school . MATTER OF FACT GET UP . JAYLENN , CJ and Miyah ." I said irritated . I didn't get no sleep last night and these ain't even my kids . I'm just trying to be the big bro they never had. It's not like they peoples do anything for them .
  " I SAID GET UP NOW YALL GOING TO SCHOOL". GO TAKE YALL SHOWERS OUR WHATEVER AND GET READY . YALL GOTTA GO TO YALL HOUSES THOUGH AFTER SCHOOL CAUSE I GOTTA GO SPEND TIME WITH MY DAUGHTER. TAKE MY CARD AND GET A UBER TO SCHOOL AND I'LL COME PICK YALL UP FROM YALL HOUSES AROUND 10 pm/ 11pm ISH." I said loudly because obviously they wasn't hearing me.
  I went back to my room to do my hygiene and put on some sweats and a black polo v neck, some white socks, and slides. It was a cool day in Chicago so I wasn't tripping. I got a coat in the car anyway. No big chains or watches today because I'm not even in the mood they just zoned me out. I just slid on my small gold chain and called it a day.
   I don't even know why Jay girlfriend is even over here. Temple aka (Jay girlfriend) momma don't even play that. She spent a night and everything, that really blew me away, then gonna have the nerve to be down their flirting with my boy TaeTae. Miyah on the other hand is my lil cousin. I mess around get custody for her when I get custody of my daughter. Cj just always been the baby . He come and go . That's my shorty. His momma cool and all, he do what he have to do especially in school and respectful as hell he just hood and don't take no mess lol.
Cj remind me so much of my twin on life. I keep him, TaeTae and Jay close. It was about a hour later and I looked downstairs to see if my lil homies was gone to school , and well what do you know Jay still sleep on the couch. My mini me .
  I can't even judge him though because he really ain't got nobody by his side but me and his big sister . We used to date, she had me threw thick and thin but after she found out I had a child on the way that was her last straw I guess. She been with me threw the long run literally since we was 12. I put her threw the most. We don't even speak anymore. When I be dropping Jay off she don't even bother to come to the door. We haven't had a real conversation since my baby momma baby shower. If that was even a conversation. She more like argued with me like that was gonna make the baby go away lol. I love my daughter though. I was being dumb at the time . Things happen though.
" Jay bruh wake up." I said laughing waking to the living room.
"Bro look I was gonna go to school but see what had happened was." Jay said laughing.
" Get up fool go do what you gotta do so I can drop you off at home." I said laughing.
"Why I can't come with you?" Jay said confused.
" Same reason why you couldn't take your self to school." I said sarcastically.
" Plus I gotta spend time with my daughter. Maybe even speak to your sister".
"Ohhh I see what it is." Jay said with a smirk. He got finished getting ready and we hopped in my whip and I was on my way to drop him off, hit a couple licks and go pick up my stinka dink .
30 minutes later -
  I finally dropped this nigga off. He waited til we was about to pull up to his house to say he was hungry. I had to drive right back across town then drive right back and he thought that was the funniest thing that took place on earth. Still no conversation from D'Mena Ahsha Jameston . She would be so mad when I call her by her government name. I bagged up my product outside his house and weighed it so I can just drop it off and keep pushing. That was probably not the smartest idea but I had my pole so it was cool and my windows was tented so I wasn't tripping.
  I got done ripping and running, went back home to go get my daughter car seat from out my room and to put everything back in my safe but I kept my pole on me . I made sure the house was all cleaned up , folded up their covers from their pallet on the floor and the covers on the couch . They lazy it's sad. Miyah handy dandy self got the kitchen together for me this morning thank god,  but couldn't wake everybody up to get to school on time , lol I love her though.
  After I got finished with all that I got my daughter new shoes and clothes I bought over the last month to give them to her momma when I pick her up. I got her favorite toys out , put her tablet on the charger, and got some night clothes out for when we get back cause she spending the night and I don't feel like digging threw all her stuff . Ky'merr aka (merr) got mass clothes and shoes over here , I'm just not sending this stuff with her momma . I send what I send her and that's it ! I was heading out and I get some random msg from some unknown number.