Werid vibes part 1

Mena POV:
   Me and Bunny aka ( the boy from campus) had been on the phone for days at this point . Yes his government name is Bunny . When he told me what his name was I was shocked. I guess he had found my Instagram by number because he liked all my pictures and commented heart eyes under every single one of them . He even commented on the ones from 2018. This boy got me smiling and I don't even know him like that omg !
" So when you gonna let me take you on a date ma?" he said.
"Umm I don't know... Matter of fact you take me to the movies and to dinner next Saturday please." I said smiling.
"Uhhhh how about next Saturday." Bunny said .
"Why?" I said.
"My momma having VSG surgery and she's gonna need me at the hospital." He said .
" Ok cool sounds good boo." I said .
I heard a girl in the background but I wasn't tripping it was probably his momma or something then he muted himself and he went downstairs . He unmutes and starts to whisper and I couldn't hear him so I said speak up .
" I gotta call you back gang." He said
" What?" I said confused .
He hung up the phone so I texted him and for some reason my message didn't deliver. I said in my head oh ok you can't play a player . He got the right one ! I blocked him on everything and went about my day. Like what the fuck is a BUNNY KAKES anyway. Fuck was his momma smoking when she named him.
Few hours Later :
I got a text from Temple saying she needed a ride to her doctors appointment. I mean I don't have anything else to do so hey I'll take her . I think that's my brothers baby anyway.
I pulled up to temple house . Her mom let her come back home but she laid down some rules Temple said earlier .
"Hey girl." I said
"HEY SIS." She said in a good mood.
" I see you at home get me hipped ma." I said .
" You already know gang." She said
" Talk." I said .
" Ok so my one of my uncles that had owned the homeless shelter that I was going to had seen my face and was like TEMP IS THAT YOU? I was like yep mind you he know how my momma is and he didn't even hesitate after he seen my small baby bump. Girl this man called her cursed her out and made her feel my pain . Yes he did ! Isn't god great . Then he helped me pack all my stuff gave me $500 , took me to the grocery store, got me a small refrigerator and deep freezer for my room , got me two double burners, and a Extension cord so I could be calm and collected in my room . Then he dropped me off at home and busted out one of her bedroom windows and said " Stop playing with my niece."
"FLAT OUTTTTT." I said .
" Then she wanted to be all sad yesterday saying how sorry she was and this and that , but gonna tell me I gotta start going in half on the bills .  I was like ok. Then I went in my room and called my uncle and he cursed her out again . I bet you I won't have to pay a bill while I'm staying their . She all wanna boo hoo and cry . I'm still about to try to get a job and make some money though cause I don't got time for that at all." She said.
" Yeah just do what you have to do and worry about you and your baby ." I said .
Arrived at the doctors appointment:
Doctors POV :
"How are you two pretty girls doing today." She said
" Just fine." We both said at the same time then laughed.
"Ok so this is kind of rare." The doctor said 10 minutes into rubbing the the monitor across my belly.
"How many months did you say you think you were?" Doc said .
"I thought I was at least 2 months because it was normal for me to have a irregular period but this was the longest I haven't had one ." Temple said .
" Ok so I have some news." the doctor said .
" Wassup". Me and Mena said .
" Your stomach might seem that you are pregnant but it's really a bunch of fluid and we wanna get that checked out for you . Otherwise your period should come soon because you aren't pregnant I'm so sorry, but we do wanna run some test to make sure your ok". The doctor said .
Mena POV :
The room was quiet and we all three sat in shock. The doctor eventually came and got Temple so she could run some quick test to make sure she was ok . This is crazy.
Temple POV:
Wow I'm not going to be a mother . It was kind of sad for me but I got a little relief from it . I texted everybody and told them I'm not pregnant even my mom and they thought I got an abortion so I had to explain. Tae was happy, Jay was confused, Cj didn't care as usual, Miyah was sad , Mena already knew because she was with me, she had mixed emotions, and Santana said he knows I'm sad but it's time for me to stack my money for when it's actually time for me to get ready and have a baby. My momma left me on read as usual , and my uncle said he understands or whatever that means . As I got dressed and we got ready to walk out I was sad. I did have high hopes because I was gonna prove that I could still manage school with a baby to everybody. I was gonna move out and everything. Mena hugged me all the way to the car and opened the door for me while I cried. The whole car ride was silent . She played Promises by Jhené Aiko and cried with me . She's literally the big sister I needed in my life . She didn't ask no questions or nothing she knew exactly what I needed .
We went to go get ice cream and I told her that I would needed to go back to the doctors next week to get the reasons why my stomach was the way it was next Saturday. She agreed to take me and then she dropped me back off at home .
" Seeeee youuuu laterrrrr sisss !!!!" Mena said .
" SEE YOU LATER LOVEEEE YOUUUUU." I said matching her energy.