New start part 2

Spring hospital
11:57 pm
Ms. Keyz POV:
My baby my poor baby. I failed my baby. She didn't deserve this she deserved a real momma. It's my fault that we're all standing outside of this hospital. I should've been watching my baby and I know it. I don't blame anyone, not TaeTae - nobody but me. God I just ask one question did you do this because I was an unfit mother ? My baby didn't deserve this shit.
Ms. Orion POV -
TaeTae's provider ( great aunt )
Nessi gave me one job and that was to look after her son and I just let him be in the streets . I'm so sorry niece, god please let this boy wake up and let him get another prospective of life please god he ain't deserve this.
12:30 am
Dr. Huey POV:
I walked outside sick to my stomach knowing I had to break this news to this family.
"Family may you please gather around and be silent for a moment." I said with anger but softly. These children were failed so I have the right to be upset.
"Oh lord don't tell me my baby doctor." Ms. Keyz said with tears coming down her face.
I'm sorry to say this but Ms. Temple Lovey Ann Ross-chessnut suffered from an outrageous amount of blood loss and we did all that we could but she was unresponsive. Mr. Tay'Lin Loyalty Smith lost a lot of blood and is paralyzed in the left leg , left side of his spine and left arm. He's currently getting treatment but he will need an wheelchair , Ms Orion you may go up in an half of an hour to go see him. I'm sorry to the Guardians ... and I'm sorry to the friends. Ms. Keyz if you would like to go say your final goodbyes go right ahead but due to COVID she is the only person I can allow in the hospital tonight." I said feeling like a big bolder just rolled off my chest.
Jay POV:
"NOOOOOOOOOOO MY BABY. NOO NO NOOOO." I heard Ms. Keyz screaming as I kept zoning out. My nigga body fucked up and my baby girl gone. Gone forever and ever. I hopped back in the car, Ms. Keyz ran upstairs while crying in the doctors arms to say her final goodbyes. Mena got back in the car and all of Honesty's and TaeTae's family got back in theirs but Ms. Orion stayed until it was time for her to go upstairs. It ain't nothing we can do about it now. I sparked my blunt and me and Mena drove off.