The Pregnancy part 2

Recap
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
" NIGGA WHAT. WHATCHA TRYNA SAY CAUSE WE CAN TAKE IT DER". Taetae said with anger.
"JAY STOP!!" Temple yelled. I seen Jay grab something out his jacket pocket then I sat there in shock.
* BOOM *
* BOOM *
* BOOM *
* BOOM *
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
TaeTae POV:
This nigga just tried to shoot me. I can't believe it this nigga just tried to SHOOT me .
"YO WHATCHU ON GANG." TaeTae said in shock and anger.
" I'M OUT" . TaeTae said .
Niggas wanna play let's play. Niggas disrespected my mother and all. Lemme grab my stuff and leave. I just grabbed what I saw of mine and walked outside. Before hand I already had called my deadbeat brother when we had start arguing to just come pick me up.  I didn't think he was gonna pull up but he's been sitting outside for like twenty minutes .
   We were gonna tell Jay that I got her pregnant when they got back so everybody could be here but things got out of hand when he went threw her phone and saw our messages and started to question us. Then he saw what we were talking about and got to swinging on her. She pushed him away and said I'm pregnant out loud. After that we started arguing and it escalated from there. It was just a slip up .
   Little do y'all know before I found out that Temple was Jay girl , me and Temple was sneaking around .  Temple just wanted to get back at Jaylenn because he cheated on her and Jay still don't know that she know. I didn't know that it was going to turn out like this. I didn't even know that she was talking about MY BOY JAYLENN. I just thought she was talking about some random nigga named Jay.
  But one day we were over Santana house like always and heard a knock at the door. Jay was like that must be my girlfriend and I was like ok cool you can open the door then fool. When Jay opened the door and I saw that it was Temple I was shocked. We played it cool and left it at that . She could've been sneaking around with anybody though cause that was three weeks ago. I don't even know what to do now or how to explain to my boy Jay.
Mena POV:
Omg I'm out of breath from screaming. I have Baby Merr in my arms and I walked outside of Santana room to four bullet holes in the wall. I was just trying to get to my inhaler before I had passed out. The living room was quiet and everybody was just in shock mode.
  TaeTae left and I'm still confused. What did he do to make my brother that mad? I only walked out to make sure my brother was ok then ran back in the room to look for my inhaler. Cj had Baby Merr in his hands while holding Miyah in his arms. I finally found my inhaler and took 3 puffs.
Jay POV :
   I was in shock mode. Santana took his gun out my hands while yelling at me. I was the only person he trusted with his safe combination.
" I'M SORRY OK." I said crying still angry though.
Santana looked at me and just started hugging me. I wonder if this was how my sister felt when she had found out Santana got another girl pregnant.
Temple POV:
  I didn't like it was gonna go this far I just grabbed my bags and headed out and walked to my fake brother house. It was 15 minutes away but I just didn't wanna be here anymore. I didn't know Jaylenn and TaeTae knew eachother. I'm sick for this man and I know it . This is just so embarrassing.
Santana POV:
  All I could do was hold Jay. I seen Temple walk out and just hoped that she would make the right decision when she walked out this door.
1 hour later :
  Everything had died down and I called and checked on TaeTae and Temple. I still can't believe she did this . I texted them and TaeTae said he was with his big brother. I started to go get him because I don't like dude. He had TaeTae out here selling rocks. TaeTae said he was good though so I just said ok plus it was just calming down over this way. I called Temple and she said she was good and was just crying and crying. I gave her Mena number so she could explain everything and told her to be safe .
  Jay hopped back on the game and acted like he ain't just shoot my wall up. I didn't even say nothing, I just put a cover over the bullet holes so nobody would have to keep looking at it.
  The neighbors came over and said they heard gun shots and they just wanted to come over and check on us . I told them thank you for coming to check on us and shut the door. The police came by too and tried to come inside. That wasn't about to happen . I got to many types of guns and drugs in here to be getting caught up so Mena talked to them for me. 
   Mena was on the phone with Temple while she explained everything to us and while I was rocking Merr to sleep and I was just like wow. I just knew Temple wasn't like that but we're  still gonna get a DNA test when we can for them just to make sure it isn't what it seem.
   Miyah and Cj had cleaned the living room back up and went to sleep on the couch. I think Cj got feelings for Miyah and I don't like that at all !
I didn't want to bring the incident back up so I went in the living room while I had Merr in my hands and told Jay goodnight.
30 minutes later :
Mena POV:
  Santana finally put Baby Merr back to sleep and came in the bed with me. He was looking super good but it's not the time. We talked for a good hour and got caught up on each other, and ended it with a kiss on the forehead . It was going on 4am and baby Merr woke back up screaming daddy I had a bad dream. Santana was slumped in bed so I just picked her up and rubbed her scalp until she went to sleep. We all fell asleep in the bed and called it a night.