New Start

Y'all can listen to this song while reading this chapter :)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
16 hours later:
Leecyah POV :
  WE MADE IT ! The lord let us get here safely. We took 3 bathroom breaks and drove the whole way through. It's like 10:25am and I'm tired.

   I walked in to amazement

   I walked in to amazement. I was so proud of myself that I stuck to my plan to become a better mommy besides all of the toxic things I'd went through. I'm doing this for me and my daughter.
2 hours later :
  I had ended up blowing our air mattress up since the men who was coming to put our new furniture together wasn't here yet and laid Merr down on it. We're staying in today after I go grocery shopping. I'm taking half of the money Santana gave me to get food for us at the store and hygiene products. I'm tired and I've got to wipe this apartment down since all of these viruses been going around. I know my way around here because I used to go to college out here , but I had to dropout because of family issues back at home. I've been thinking about going back but I don't know yet because I don't know who would watch my baby.
   I've got a lot of side hustles that would get me very far out here , but going back to college would help me better myself for my baby. I really wanna deploy but I don't know who would take their time to watch my baby if something was to happen or when I would have to leave for months even years but I know Merr would be set for life.

Mena POV:
   I had just came back to my momma house after taking temple to her doctors appointment. They had us their for four hours just for them to tell her she has to drink more water and for them to give her some pills. Anyways I decided to call Santana but he didn't pick up. I told Jay to come on and that we're about to go check up on this crazy boy. I hopped in my car and scrolled on Instagram waiting for Jay to come out the house.

INSTAGRAM
dopeboybun

❤️ 💬 🔗442 likes college boy but raw on the weekends 🥷🏽 View 62 comments

❤️ 💬 🔗
442 likes
college boy but raw on the weekends 🥷🏽
View 62 comments

merrdada

❤️ 💬 🔗When I'm not with my daughter I'm out making money for her 🤩 liked by gangbout_leecy and 3,689 others📌 gangbout_leecy : raw asf baby dad🥺👅😩parklakejay: brooooooo1 likemeechie2hot : foe nem1 likemerrdada : @ gangbout_leecy yk the vibes...

❤️ 💬 🔗
When I'm not with my daughter I'm out making money for her 🤩
liked by gangbout_leecy and 3,689 others
📌 gangbout_leecy : raw asf baby dad🥺👅😩
parklakejay: brooooooo
1 like
meechie2hot : foe nem
1 like
merrdada : @ gangbout_leecy yk the vibes baby ma 😏

Like why is she in his comments and why is he pinning her comments. This is what I was taking about in the beginning like what? We're to grown for this and I don't got time for the childish games.

20 minutes later:
We arrived at Santana's house, Jay had drove my car to go get Cj and the rest of the kids even though he's not supposed to be driving.
I let him drive because I had to talk to Santana about this Instagram post. It was dark and Merr stuff was all in the living room. Play pen , covers , and her sleeping music box. I turned the lights back off in the living room and walked into his bedroom. I noticed he was packing his things and all Merr clothes and shoes that he had in his room , but there was no site of Merr. I also noticed a pair of panties on the floor that was close to being under his bed. I looked in confusion as I watched him pack his things.
" Dude what are you doing." I said lost for words.
" I'm moving to Texas to be with my daughter." He said.
" Boo we can get custody of her and bring her back home to be with you because her momma ain't shi-." I said before he cut me off fast.
" YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT BOUT HER MAMA. YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT I TOLD YOU AND DEM WAS LIES MENA . LIES !!!!! YOU HEAR ME GANG." He said out of anger.
" OHH SHIT LOOK AT YOU MR. TUFF GUY stepping up for the BABY YOU DIDN'T EVEN WANT." I said.
" FUCK YOU BITCH YOUNEEN KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME BRA STEP BACK SOME BITCH ." he said.
" FUCK ME???? OHHH FOREAL WELL GUESS WHAT NIGGA !!!!! I FUCKED YOUR DEAD ASS BROTHER THE NIGHT BEFORE HE DIED HOE ASS NIGGA. I ONLY WANTED TO GET BACK WITH YOU SO MY BROTHER COULD HAVE A BETTER LIFE." I stood in shock. I didn't even realize what I had just said for a minute.
The room was quiet and he stared me down with tears in his eyes.
" I'm sorry." I said walking backwards out his room with tears in my eyes to the living room door so I could leave. I could tell that he was either about to up his pole on me or put his hands on me. Something he never did before but I knew at this point I crossed the line. I seen Jay pull up with my car and ran outside. I told them that Santana doesn't live here anymore and that he up and left to save the hurt from them in the future. I switched seats with Jay and made my rounds to drop everybody off , and told Jay to never go over there again. I just knew me and Santana was never gonna be cool ever again after this.
Incoming FaceTime from Jay phone:
" JAYYY OMG JAY THEY SHOT THEM." The person said .
" Huh?" Jay said confused and I pulled over the car. By the voice I could recognize that it was Ms. Keyz , Temple's momma .
" TAETAE AND TEMPLE GOT SHOT IN THE CARRRRRRR. MY BABY GOT SHOT ! MY BABY GOT SHOT ." Ms. Keyz said crying out loud for help.