The Pregnancy part 1

D 'Mena POV :

   Omg I can't believe I'm really about to go over this boy house after everything he put me threw. Its been like three to four years since I actually spoke to him though. He so handsome I couldn't help it but text him after my little brother Jay told me to text him and to stop being stubborn. Santana said he had to go get something but what could you possibly have to go get at 3am but whatever. I honestly just wanna kiss on his face to be honest. He was my first kiss and last . We had stop talking the day we kissed that's so funny to me. I'm glad that part went well though I'm done being toxic and I hope Santana done to.

I went to the bathroom and got cleaned up and texted my bestie . I was supposed to be at this college party tonight but since I don't live on campus I've been having to use a lot of gas going back and forth, and your girl ain't get her paycheck yet. Ive got enough cash to get me and my brother some food and to get wherever we need to go around here and that's it right now.
My momma was probably somewhere high off drugs or gambling I don't really know I just know she got my car. Like this the stuff I be talking about. I have to find me and my brother somewhere to stay because I'm not about to keep paying her bills & my car note . She already crashed it once . I'm glad I got insurance.
I'm done getting lost in my thoughts. I just texted my bestie and played FRIENDS by RICH KIDZ in my ear pods.
COMMON SENSE WOULD TELL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE
CAUSE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT
IT'S NOT THE FACT THAT YOU BE DOING ME WRONG
CAUSE YOU NOT DOIN ME WRONG
CAUSE WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT
* DING*
"Best friend blue heart said stay home it's not worth the tears afterwords." I heard Siri say threw out my headphones. I brushed it off and laughed with a smirk because girl I'm grown.
* DING*
" Santana said girl come on it's cold you didn't hear me pull up." Siri said threw out my headphones. I laughed grabbed all my lady products because it was most definitely that time of the month, grabbed my charger , bag and Santana old coat that Jay was wearing that I stole from him. I was really petty because I was most definitely wearing Santana clothes even though we weren't speaking. I went downstairs locked the door, turned all the lights off and walked outside our small apartment to the car.
Santana POV:
"Not she gonna hop in the whip smiling." I said with a smirk on my face.
"Boy just drive off". She said laughing.
" Whatever you want shorty." I said looking down reading messages off my phone.

 I rushed back to the house

I rushed back to the house. I was so confused. I know Temple not gonna pull one of those moves she not that type. She was raised better than that.

D'Mena POV:
  I have bad PTSD and Santana wasn't talking to me. He was doing 90 MPH. He wouldn't tell me what was wrong.
" SANTANA SLOW DOWN PLEASE." I said all teary eyed getting ready to cry.
" ANSWER ME WHATS WRONG."
" I - I don't know something is wrong with Jaylenn.  I just have to get back to the house because he crashing out."
I didn't know how to react. We were speeding and he wouldn't tell me what was wrong. I just bust out crying. What's going on man.
10 minutes later -
Santana POV :
I got out the car D'Mena was crying I heard my daughter crying from inside and took flight. I walked in the house the tables was flipped. D'Mena still behind me crying. Miyah got my daughter in her hands in a corner crying. Cj sitting at the kitchen table with his hands on his head. Temple was cry saying how sorry she was and mass blood on the floor. Taetae and Jay was really fighting like literally. Blood everywhere. I rushed to break the fight up Mena aka ( D'Mena), Merr , and Miyah went to the room and shut the door. My daughter was screaming her lungs out. Cj stayed to help break up the fight.
3 minutes later -
We finally broke it up. Cj on the ground holding Taetae and I got Jay.
"YOU GOT MY GIRL PREGNANT NIGGA." Jay yelled.
"SHE WANTED ME DUDE IT'S NOT MY FAULT. I DON'T EVEN WANT THE BABY." TaeTae yelled out crying.
" OH YEA . WELL I'M FINNA LEAVE YOU DEAD LIKE HOW YO MOMS WAS ONNAT CORNER" . Jay said with anger. I smacked em up and said chill out.
" NIGGA WHAT. WHATCHA TRYNA SAY CAUSE WE CAN TAKE IT DER". Taetae said with anger.
"JAY STOP!!" Temple yelled. I seen Jay grab something out his jacket pocket then I sat there in shock.
* BOOM *
* BOOM *
* BOOM *
* BOOM *