Werid Vibes part 2

Leecyah POV :
I had just woke up and Merr was next to me still sleep . I still had marks and cuts on me from when me and my boyfriend got into a fight . I scrolled on rent an apartment to check and see if my apartment was available yet . I had all the down payments so they said I could move in whenever it was ready. Two weeks ago me and Merr flew out to go see the apartment. I lied and told my abusive boyfriend that me and my daughter was just going on a mommy daughter vacation. I'm surprised he believed me . He was super sweet but didn't care at the same time when it came to Merr . Anyways It's time for us to get away . Chicago ain't got nothing to offer for us .  I'm still trying to find a way to tell her father but I also just wanna pack up and leave because I know he's trying to get custody of my daughter when I take good care of her, spend time with her on a DAILY, and make sure she's well fed.  All he do is spend time on the weekends and buy her clothes and shoes. It's not like he has a real job .
3 hours later:
I got Merr dressed and I took some pictures of her in my phone .

   I dressed her up comfortably because we're going to be on the road for some hours

I dressed her up comfortably because we're going to be on the road for some hours . I literally just packed All of our things. Turns out my apartment is ready so we're leaving ASAP. My boyfriend end up spending a night in jail last night because he had speeding tickets he didn't pay. I'm sure one of his home boys will bail him out sooner or later so it's best for me and my daughter to leave now. We're only taking clothes and shoes. I got all of our new furniture delivered to the new apartment 2 days ago . I ended up getting a rental because my car wasn't big enough for all of our clothes and shoes and I wanted my daughter to be comfortable in the car. I'm driving the rental to Texas and then bringing it back when we get settled into our new apartment. Then I'm coming to get my car from my house that I'm moving out of. When we come back down here I'll break the news to everybody that we moved . It's time for new beginnings for me and my precious daughter.
I took my pictures and posted them on Instagram.

INSTAGRAM
gangbout_leecy

❤️ 💬 🔗689 likes ( New beginnings , lol last picture in my bathroom be like 💋

❤️ 💬 🔗
689 likes
( New beginnings , lol last picture in my bathroom be like 💋 . ) #merrmommy .
merrdada : what ?
leeleemommy : freennn 😍😍😍
gangbout_leecy : @ leeleemommy ok friend 🤩
kaykaynicole: girl bye
gangbout_leecy : @ kaykaynicole dead Azz sis
jay2gangsta : ahh you cute ma 🥵 ok pressure pakk
gangbout_leecy : @ jay2gangsta thxxx poo nem