The pregnancy part 3

The next Day
Jay POV:
I woke up to messages from TaeTae and Temple explaining what had happened. I really couldn't even be mad because I did cheat on her with her cousin but I don't think she know yet. Temple not even like that though. That's why I was so confused when she bursted out she was pregnant. Maybe it's my baby though. I guess I should text my boy TaeTae and ex girlfriend and apologize. TaeTae probably not going to forgive me because I disrespected his deceased mother. I didn't mean for it to go that far but truth be told that's why I stay to myself, because when I'm mad I can't control it.
Miyah POV:
I had woke up and checked on Jay. It was about 1:30pm and Cj was just looking at me smiling and smirking while making his noodles. I ignored him and laughed.
" Boy you so crazy" . I said laughing
"I could show you crazy gang." He said smirking
Uhhhhh why can't he just stop . Plus Santana would kill me if he found out that I liked this boy. Nobody knows though I just be playing it cool.
" Crazy tail self." I said smiling
" Yeah AIGHT" he said laughing and smiling.
Cj POV:
This girl so pretty man. I gotta chill though cause Santana would make me go back home if I tried to get with her and my momma do be strict though. I got basketball ball practice so I dapped Jay up and grabbed my noodles and made my way to the door. My boy was waiting outside in his car for me since Santana and Mena was still sleep.
" Ite Jay, Ite bae." I said trying to be slick while walking out the door.
" Boyyyyyy." Miyah said smiling .
Yeah I put that smile there know that.
" Nigga watchu say." Jay said looking confused.
" Mind ya business bra." I said laughing.
" Yeah ok." Jay said laughing back at Cj.
Jay POV:
I don't know what the hell they got going on but Santana ain't going for nun of that but whatever.
Santana POV:
Merr was jumping on me to wake me up. I don't ever get no sleep in this house. It's time to find a bigger one cause this ain't it. Mena had her legs all over me and her head on my chest. How is she even comfortable.
* INCOMING CALL *
" Oh shit here we go." I said under my breath.
" NIGGA BRING ME MY BABY FUCKBOY. YEEN THINK I WAS GONE REMEMBER? YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS JUST GONE BUSS UP IN MY HOUSE . NIGGA I GOTTA FIX DIS DOOR NOT YOU. YEAH I HEARD MUHFUCKAS WAS SHOO-IN YO HOUSE UP YESTERDAY AND YEEN THINK TO BRING MY DARDA HOME. FUCK BOY YOU GOT ME BENT . BRING MY CHILD OR I TELL THESE POLICE NIGGAS WATCHU GOT GOING ON INNAT HOUSE." Ky'leecyah said loudly.
" SHUT THE FUCK UP KY'LEECYAH. YOU FUCKED UP AND YOU NEED HELP. YOU WANT MY BABY BACK TODAY YEAH YOU GOT IT BUT I'LL SEE YOU AND THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA YOU WITH IN COURT. YOU THINK I HAD PLANS ON GETTING YOU PREGNANT???? BITCH I WOULD KILL YOU AND FEED YOU TO THE DOGS. FUCK YOU KEEP PLAY WIMMIE FO LEECYAH? BITCH YOU A BUMM ! YOU LET NIGGAS TRAP YOU INSIDE YO OWN HOUSE WITH KIDS THERE. FUCK YOU UGLY BITCH BUT I'M FINNA DROP HER OFF FUCKASS HOE." I said .
" NIGGA FU-." KY'leecyah said just before she had got hung up on.
Mena POV:
I woke up to Santana arguing on the phone and Baby Merr on him watching Mickey Mouse on her tablet. I'm surprised she not crying .
" Santana what's wrong?" I asked .
" Merr come on baby." He said completely ignoring me and putting her uggs and coat on while she had pajamas on."
He put his slides on and coat and I thought to say something to him again while he was walking out the room door with baby Merr.
" Santan-." I said shortly after being cut off.
" SHUT THE FUCK UP TALKING TO ME MENA JUST GO HOME." he said.
I didn't even waste no time . I called my bestie to come get me and Jay and started to cry on the phone. Jay walked in and asked what happened as he seen Baby Merr and Santana rushing out the door and I said grab everything you own that's here and pack it up now! Jay tried to argue me down but I guess I had to repeat myself even louder for him to understand.
I told Miyah we were leaving and that my best friend would be here in ten minutes so to lock the door when we leave . I wasn't going to leave her there by herself but I don't need this nigga Santana to come knocking on my door looking for her.
10 minutes later:
" Bye Miyah." I said walking out the door.
" Bye sis." Jay said walking out the door.
" Byee guysss be safe." She said while locking the door.
I hopped in the car after helping Jay put his bags in her car and just looked at my bestie.
" Bitch". I said overwhelmed.
" Girl I told you. I said don't bring your ass over here. What even happened?" She asked
" Mannnnn I don't even know he gotta get his life together and I have school today at 4pm on campus. We got that test and I don't even have time stressing over him." I said.
Jay put his headphones in and me and my bestie talked the whole way to my house. We had to make a U turn so I could get him something to eat since I'll be at school today. I only have 1 hour to get to school and still have to do my hygiene. I don't even know if my momma brought my car back. I'm about to start looking for me and Jay an apartment ASAP.
1 hour later :
I finally made it back on campus and my momma did end up bringing my car back. She tried to argue with me but I just ignored her cause I got to prepare for my test. Nobody even told that crackhead to even take my car and where I was at last night don't got shit to do with her, hell she let Jaylenn ass do whatever he want . Lady I'm 20 and I'm about to move out !
Temple POV:
I talked to TaeTae and told him that it was a possibility that my baby wasn't his and it was probably Jaylenn baby. He had understood but I'm still annoyed that everything happened how it happened. I also talked to Jay and he said he apologizes for what had happened. I might have Mena take me to my first appointment which is scheduled for Tuesday because I know Santana probably don't wanna see me right now. I think I'm at least 2 months even though you can barley see. I have nowhere to go. I have to leave my bro house today because his mom is acting suspicious. I'll just go stay at a homeless shelter and lie to them and tell them I'm 20 so they wouldn't try to put me in the system.
Santana POV:
I had just dropped my daughter off and for the first time cried. I haven't cried since my twin died. I had to let it out before I had hurt somebody. This bitch Leecyah really brought me to my breaking point. I gotta suck it up and go make this money though so I can get a lawyer to get custody of Miyah and Merr. Then I remembered earlier.
" Oh shit lemme call Mena." I said under my breath while sitting in the car.
I called 10 times and FaceTime her 6 times. Why she ain't answering? Then this hoe I used to mess with had texted me .

 I mean miswell

I mean miswell . I guess I could go see her after I hit these licks. I texted Cj and told him I'll be out tonight and if they was hungry to find something in the freezer or to order them something to eat. He didn't text back but I know he at practice .
Mena POV:
I'm on my way home now. I think I did good on that test too. I had got this one dude number today on campus and he was fine. He had the tat, locs, & grill combination and he was buff. Ouuuwee Child. I saw that Santana had blew up my phone but I don't even care nomore maybe it wasn't what it seemed. I really don't know but what I know is that he holds a special part in my heart. Maybe he is the right person but it was just wrong timing.